1. BANZAI
    BANZAI
    to comment!!! Go the mighty GNs!!!
  2. Choco
    Choco
    Gn250's Ftw
  3. BANZAI
    BANZAI
    So far only 4owners joined, we should advertise this group for others to join!!!
  4. BANZAI
    BANZAI
    QUESTION: What Oils are you guys using?
  5. Badger8
    Badger8
    10W40 (i think?), whatever it says on the oil cap
  6. BANZAI
    BANZAI
    lol ok, mighty GN would work on anything eh?

Heard Air-cooled 4stroke gotta change oil very frequently, and better to use good quality one, so just wanted to know what sort of oil other owners are using.

My mate can get me Motul 5100 cheap so I'm just gonna use that for now.

Hey I'm sure theres more GN riders in KB!!! lol
  7. Laava
    Laava
    Prob more important to change regularly than the quality, for the most part. I have a couple of questions, what are the tappet clearances and how much oil do I put in the forks?
  8. BANZAI
    BANZAI
    Got CB250RS handlebars installed! It looks & handles waaaaaaaaaay better!
  9. Laava
    Laava
    I found out; forks have 216ml of #10, inlet=0.03-0.08mm, exhaust=0.08-0.13mm
  10. PrincessBandit
    PrincessBandit
    Might ride my bandit more but still enjoy getting out on Rosie - my first love, who carried me safely to Taupo and back for my first "big ride"!
  11. Badger8
    Badger8
    The mighty GN (my baby Gina) returns to Cape Reinga!
    She is doing the CC challenge next weekend, looking forward to riding those roads and carving it up on the gravel again
    What's the craziest / biggest adventure y'all have mustered on your mighty ginnies?
  12. Choco
    Choco
    three 3 day tours, trip to taranaki, trip to rotorua and used it as a farm bike for a month. enough adventure for ya badger? :P
  13. Badger8
    Badger8
    NEVER!
    My mighty GN is about to do her final dash. I have sold her and moving on to a new baby, but we are doing the Cape Caper Challenge. She'll return to the Cape as her last ride, kinda fitting really.
    She shall be gone, but not forgotten. I think our mighty GN's understand that they teach us what we need to know, but it is eventually time to move on...
  14. twinkle
    twinkle
    I have the workshop manual in pdf format if anyone wants it.
  15. cityboy
    cityboy
    Just got my toy today. Bring her around the city.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast