• Most Active Threads

F5 Dave-984

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

F5 Dave Today, 19:33 Go to last post
    Spider-7637

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Spider Today, 19:27 Go to last post
    bawked-28066

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

bawked Today, 14:31 Go to last post
    Vinz0r-29363

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Vinz0r Today, 16:56 Go to last post
    pritch-2118

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

pritch Today, 16:14 Go to last post
    Drew-1012

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Drew Today, 05:41 Go to last post
    John_H-4382

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

John_H Today, 08:25 Go to last post
    Grumph-29978

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Grumph Today, 19:04 Go to last post
    200BUSA-5637

Canterbury Weekend Rides

Thread Starter: 200BUSA

Saturdays or Sundays - when the weather is fine - If anyone wants to go for a decent ride then post here or contact me on 0276187742 . Going on a good ride. And having a good day. Departure time and place will depend on destination. Rides like The Block

200BUSA Today, 06:15 Go to last post
    TLDV8-1698

Becoming a motorcycle dealer?

Thread Starter: DODO``

Hi all, It's a bold claim I know but I am looking into becoming a motorcycle dealer in the future. Possibly in Auckland or Sydney. I'm currently working as an architect and I think its about a point in my life where things change. As a complete beginner I simply ask..

TLDV8 Today, 15:14 Go to last post
  • .chris

There is no available content written by .chris