• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Peter1962 Today, 02:07 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Katman Today, 08:17 Go to last post
    Slingshot

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 20:09 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 01:18 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: pritch Today, 08:45 Go to last post
    Digitdion

KTM 990/950 Adv thread

Thread Starter: Digitdion

Gidday There fella's! Having seen other threads pertaining to other brand and model of bikes, I thought it was time to start up a dedicated 990 adv thread here on kiwibiker. A great chance to share info amongst our fellow kiwibikers who ride the big orange adventure animal. Maybe show us...

Last Post By: Oscar Yesterday, 14:24 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 22:09 Go to last post
    TheRealWolf

GN250 Cafe Racer

Thread Starter: TheRealWolf

Hi there, Im posting my rebuilding of a Suzuki GN250 to a kind of cafe racer. I Am from the south of Germany and our TÜV, somthing like your WOF is vry restriktive so lots of modding is not allowed. I have startet with a bike like this: and I ended with this:

Last Post By: tomgn Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    cadium

Sick of being ripped off

Thread Starter: cadium

Why is it that we are so bloody ripped off in New Zealand. There's the usual tripe about shipping cost to NZ and GST but in truth it goes a lot further than that. Take the new Honda Africa Twin DCT. in the USA it is NZ$18500 in the UK (with 20% VAT!) it is NZ$20400 in Australia (basically...

Last Post By: jonbuoy Today, 08:43 Go to last post
    Scubbo

Royal Enfield ADV/TOUR

Thread Starter: Scubbo

probably old news, just spotted it on their website : http://royalenfield.com/motorcycles/himalayan/bike/ called the Himilayan looks heavy and underpowered but that makes for a real ADVADVADV especially when you ADD-V stickers to it... :rolleyes: rather awkward standing position there

Last Post By: Tazz Yesterday, 16:58 Go to last post
  • .chris

There is no available content written by .chris