• Most Active Threads

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: tjbw Today, 04:33 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:17 Go to last post

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: oneofsix Yesterday, 20:03 Go to last post

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

Last Post By: BrendonF Yesterday, 13:17 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: goose8 Yesterday, 21:12 Go to last post

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

Last Post By: Buttman18 Yesterday, 22:50 Go to last post

Drew and Alan's sidecar build

Thread Starter: Drew

Backstory. Couple years ago, Alan and I borrowed an outfit and went down south to make up a full grid for the nationals. Had more fun than standing in a pool naked, that's teaming with guppies. Recently we decided we should buy one together, after my wedding in February. Cool. Sidecarbob...

Last Post By: Reckless Yesterday, 20:53 Go to last post

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 13:28 Go to last post

The dogs' Hornet mods

Thread Starter: Kendog

One thing I love about these forums is seeing what other people have done to their bikes, it inspires me to do new things to mine. The Hornet is a very 'mod-able' bike, so over the last 7 months I have had a good time not only riding it but personalising it. If you are into this sort of thing...

Last Post By: The End Yesterday, 15:53 Go to last post

The 50

Thread Starter: cotswold

There seems to be a resurgence in the 50cc ranks so I thought I would post up how I am going about mine ( Johns ). John Steer got hold of the ugliest Honda MTX50 you would ever wish to see, it was a rescued beach toy and was very neglected. John put an FXR front end in and also modified the...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 02:36 Go to last post
  • Krusti

There is no available content written by Krusti