• Most Active Threads

jasonu-25768

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

jasonu Yesterday, 14:51 Go to last post
    slofox-18044

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

slofox Yesterday, 19:25 Go to last post
    Kickaha-609

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Kickaha Today, 07:31 Go to last post
    Tigadee-33855

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Tigadee Yesterday, 08:38 Go to last post
    10bikekid-18665

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

10bikekid Yesterday, 23:00 Go to last post
    Autech-27967

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Autech Yesterday, 08:51 Go to last post
    ecko_nzed-21972

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

ecko_nzed Yesterday, 16:25 Go to last post
    BMWST?-20111

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

BMWST? Yesterday, 21:02 Go to last post
    FJRider-13121

Katiepie graduates

Thread Starter: Gone Burger

Hello lovely people. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I have just passed my full license! Was a bundle of nerves this morning, and had a few issues before the exam. But all went very smoothly indeed and I made it!!! I'm simply thrilled and rather proud of myself. This is something that I never...

FJRider Yesterday, 18:37 Go to last post
    Flettner-28759

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Flettner Yesterday, 18:19 Go to last post
  • RAJAH1

There is no available content written by RAJAH1