• Most Active Threads

devo

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Last Post By: oneofsix Yesterday, 22:45 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: Sis Yesterday, 19:26 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: T.W.R Today, 11:04 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: Bert Today, 09:42 Go to last post
    Benjah

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

Last Post By: flashg Yesterday, 21:20 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 15:56 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Today, 11:09 Go to last post
    Zukin

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: Muzz67 Yesterday, 19:28 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 11:46 Go to last post
    nzspokes

So what's the best super naked currently?

Thread Starter: nzspokes

Top of the tree looks to be the Tuono 1100, but the BMW S1000r is close behind. KTM 1290 SDR is a stunning bike. The Japanese makers dont really seem to be in this game. Which would you pick?

Last Post By: Ocean1 Yesterday, 19:56 Go to last post
  • RAJAH1

There is no available content written by RAJAH1