• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: philou Today, 21:35 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: mossy1200 Today, 21:03 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: Manu24 Today, 01:59 Go to last post
    Arronduke

RG - Extensive clean

Thread Starter: Arronduke

This will be my third bike / post build. For many it will be hello, for some it will be Sh!t this shit again worse then the TV show Seven at Seven - shit on TV one at 7.. funny that.! OK fact is, had a few beers and a yeaaaaa man. :_ smile thing failure. So leaning back and thinking about...

Last Post By: Arronduke Today, 20:58 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: pritch Today, 09:01 Go to last post
    Bonez

CX500 owners?

Thread Starter: Bonez

Now fess up. Who has one stuck in the back of their shed doing nought.

Last Post By: Clarkepaul Today, 19:50 Go to last post
    5ive

Why are some truck drivers so angry? A little road rage this morning...

Thread Starter: 5ive

I've had a few cars try and block me on the on-ramps, and Bogan Westies on the North Western Motorway, but never a truck, and never once on the Southern Motorway. As I approached, everything seemed fine, and the truck was in the middle of the lane. Then as I passed, I thought that maybe...

Last Post By: Akzle Today, 20:59 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

F5s first ever brand new bike!

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

. . . Will have to be deferred as I’ve gone & done something else. See picture (haven't taken one myself yet, this is from past owner). My rational is that one probably won’t be able to new register a 2 stroke in this increasingly worrisome cotton wool environment. One can’t buy a new 2 stroke,...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 12:27 Go to last post
    Moise

Near miss - learnings?

Thread Starter: Moise

Riding into Auckland on the northern motorway on Saturday afternoon. I followed a car up the hill from Oteha Valley in the RH lane, then just at the crest he started to brake. Next thing, he swerved into the left lane, probably because he couldn't stop, leaving me staring at a line of stationary...

Last Post By: Akzle Today, 18:43 Go to last post
    G4L4XY

Advice

Thread Starter: G4L4XY

If a motorcycle is listed as say a 2016 however the frame/chassis is actually a 2014 so it took 2yrs to sell from new. Is that legal? If someone was to buy something as explained above and then find out it's not a 2016 what are their options?

Last Post By: cassina Today, 19:25 Go to last post
  • RAJAH1

There is no available content written by RAJAH1