• Most Active Threads

dark art-40890

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

dark art Today, 02:18 Go to last post
    FLUB-26617

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

FLUB Yesterday, 20:14 Go to last post
    husaberg-28036

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

husaberg Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    Ulsterkiwi-38378

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Ulsterkiwi Yesterday, 13:10 Go to last post
    aws-28715

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

aws Yesterday, 23:35 Go to last post
    XF650-2169

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

XF650 Yesterday, 12:15 Go to last post
    SpeedMonger-39835

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

SpeedMonger Yesterday, 22:54 Go to last post
    Reckless-3601

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

Reckless Yesterday, 21:38 Go to last post
    mr bucketracer-38565

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

mr bucketracer Yesterday, 19:36 Go to last post
    clint640-1317

Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

I've been contemplating starting this thread for while but not sure how many fellow ADV types there are in the Bay keen to catch up for the odd day tripping here and there. Maybe this thread could be used for posting some of your fravourite routes and tracks for others to check out, or just to say...

clint640 Yesterday, 15:07 Go to last post
  • Benjah

There is no available content written by Benjah