• Most Active Threads

devo-13311

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

devo Yesterday, 17:31 Go to last post
    scrivy-9501

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

scrivy Today, 10:44 Go to last post
    triplethumper-38099

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

triplethumper Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    DnosAAAA-39223

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

DnosAAAA Today, 06:42 Go to last post
    Kartik-41066

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Kartik Yesterday, 22:55 Go to last post
    GravelRashKid-36004

Regular weekend rides

Thread Starter: yachtie10

This is a regular ride for people who are in (or near) Auckland all are welcome the. The ride varies but has a regular following and is decided on each time by the attendees . It is not intended to be a race but we do get some fast riders (and some not so fast) You should be capable of...

GravelRashKid Today, 08:26 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback-6250

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 18:25 Go to last post
    Hobbyhorse-36509

Lís Angels Cape Reinga/90 Mile Beach Ride November 2013

Thread Starter: Maha

L’s Angels Cape Reinga Ride 2013 We Know Where We're Going, It's That Way ->> Date ..Friday to Sunday- Nov' 15th/16th and 17th RIDE BRIEF AT 9:10AM/LEAVE FROM: CALTEX DAIRY FLAT @ 9:30am *The group will be split into THREE groups*. * Five minute intervals between each groups leaving*....

Hobbyhorse Today, 10:07 Go to last post
    R650R-36016

Adventure pushies

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Fitness training for "proper" adventure biking of course...

R650R Today, 07:24 Go to last post
    BMWST?-20111

GPS mapping and GPS units you use

Thread Starter: monchopper

I'm trying to get an idea of what the most popular mapping software being used and what kind of GPS devices people use. I currently use Memory map along with the Freshmaps Cadastral to find, research and map new routes. Just wonder what other people use. Does anyone know of a product that has...

BMWST? Yesterday, 14:08 Go to last post
  • Benjah

There is no available content written by Benjah