• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Yesterday, 13:37 Go to last post
    Qkchk

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

Last Post By: angle Yesterday, 12:10 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Banditbandit Today, 09:53 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: pritch Today, 10:12 Go to last post
    TZ350

Rule change submissions close 1 March 2016 - be in to win.

Thread Starter: TZ350

Naturally my interest is the 24mm carb equivalent rule and how it should be measured and should it be updated to specifically include EFI or done away with all together. Rule change submissions close 1st March. Input on the 24mm rule or any Bucket racing rule for that matter that interests...

Last Post By: Grumph Yesterday, 11:16 Go to last post
    mossy1200

BMW K100RS Project

Thread Starter: mossy1200

K100rs project café racer shall soon begin.

Last Post By: newmanz Yesterday, 22:51 Go to last post
    cheshirecat

Lane splitting crackdown in Wellington?

Thread Starter: cheshirecat

Seems to be a bit of a crackdown at the mo. Don't know if it extends beyond the region. Anyone here give the state of play. Zero tolerance regardless of the law or the law or law plus a bit of tolerance re status quo weeding out the extremes.

Last Post By: 5150 Today, 08:30 Go to last post
    Flying Haggis

Terrible Experience Motorcycles

Thread Starter: Flying Haggis

Went to pick my bike up from Experience Motorcycles in Kingsland today after it's 1st service, they charged me $229 for it, much to my amazement, I bought the bike brand new from them, 4weeks ago. I assumed wrongly it would be free of charge as any other bike or car I have bought brand new it has...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 20:37 Go to last post
    Trade_nancy

What bike shop has the WORST website?

Thread Starter: Trade_nancy

I nominate MOTORAD Wellington. 1 from possible 10. On a good day.

Last Post By: Madness Today, 08:29 Go to last post
    Jin

Do you believe in bigfoot? What about Moa?

Thread Starter: Jin

I had a nice long ride yesterday up through SH12. Beautiful ride and reminded me how beautiful this country is. Truely is godszone. Hill over Opononi is fantastic. Anyway coming down the hill towards Waipoua forest just looks like it goes on forever and got me thinking if i was a bigfoot or moa...

Last Post By: neels Yesterday, 23:12 Go to last post
  • Benjah

There is no available content written by Benjah