• Most Active Threads

Scuba_Steve-27324

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Scuba_Steve Today, 11:47 Go to last post
    husaberg-28036

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

husaberg Today, 14:55 Go to last post
    RogIrwin-42137

Nelson Rideouts - Where next?

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Just thought a specific thread may work. Anything up this weekend? I went up the Wairoa Gorge and did the Boundary Road/Ben Nevis loop yesterday. Scared myself a bit sh1tless when I headed back off a skid site and realised as I started down that I'd just chosen the downhill mountainbike track...

RogIrwin Yesterday, 21:54 Go to last post
    old rig-20567

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

old rig Today, 16:05 Go to last post
    angle-127

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

angle Today, 09:14 Go to last post
    Sushi Bandit-44616

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Sushi Bandit Today, 07:54 Go to last post
    Tigadee-33855

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Tigadee Today, 10:17 Go to last post
    Muzz67-1850

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

Muzz67 Yesterday, 18:38 Go to last post
    Peeteey-17525

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

Peeteey Today, 12:13 Go to last post
    Bert-3465

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Bert Yesterday, 22:32 Go to last post
  • 300weatherby

There is no available content written by 300weatherby