• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: peewee Today, 17:21 Go to last post
    mister.koz

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 20:12 Go to last post
    Qkchk

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

Last Post By: jeeron Today, 12:11 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: Rikard Today, 20:42 Go to last post
    Owl

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

Last Post By: bogan Today, 22:24 Go to last post
    junkmanjoe

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Last Post By: _Shrek_ Today, 16:49 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: BMWST? Today, 22:05 Go to last post
    chrisc

Chris' Bucket photo thread - Bandwidth warning

Thread Starter: chrisc

Between far to many other interests/passions, I'm a photographer and was part time freelancing for some years before becoming a desk jockey. I've been running my motoring blog based around my Datsun 1200 and drifting for 4 years now but slowly it's been moving into motorcycles over the last two...

Last Post By: chrisc Today, 20:45 Go to last post
    mossy1200

Mossy. Pick of the week.

Thread Starter: mossy1200

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-622996235.htm Bargin

Last Post By: mossy1200 Today, 21:26 Go to last post
    madbikeboy

I just don't get Harleys. MBB, copping negative Rep since ages ago.

Thread Starter: madbikeboy

I just don't get Harleys. I was following a super shiny Harley with hard paniers and top box yesterday. It was very shiny in a candy burgundy. I, and the shit-tonne of cars behind me, got a really good view given he was doing 20K's under the speed limit. Even the old couple in the camper...

Last Post By: ruaphu Today, 22:04 Go to last post
  • 300weatherby

There is no available content written by 300weatherby