• Most Active Threads

Sketchy_Racer-3231

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Sketchy_Racer Today, 20:53 Go to last post
    jeremym001-38674

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

jeremym001 Today, 16:30 Go to last post
    Askor-36396

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Askor Today, 15:25 Go to last post
    awa355-19699

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Dargor

That game that all the cool people are playing. Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to...

awa355 Today, 08:13 Go to last post
    nzspokes-33072

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

nzspokes Today, 18:17 Go to last post
    Bert-3465

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Bert Today, 20:22 Go to last post
    Hawkeye-4899

Katiepie graduates

Thread Starter: Gone Burger

Hello lovely people. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I have just passed my full license! Was a bundle of nerves this morning, and had a few issues before the exam. But all went very smoothly indeed and I made it!!! I'm simply thrilled and rather proud of myself. This is something that I never...

Hawkeye Today, 13:12 Go to last post
    GSers-17306

My KTM 690 Adventure

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

Hi Folks, Welcome to my KTM 690 adventure thread! Strictly speaking its not qiute an adventure bike yet but but over the next month I hope to add a number of goodies which will transform the not so humble 690 Enduro into an even less humble 690 adventure. My shopping list includes the...

GSers Today, 20:16 Go to last post
    sidecar bob-9493

MNZ rule changes for 2015

Thread Starter: Billy

It would appear that none of the proposed rulechanges have made it past ratification !!!! As the flowchart demands new rules will come into effect on August the 1st and there are no new rules on the MNZ website copy of the M.O.M.S then there can be none, Anything listed from now forward MUST...

sidecar bob Today, 20:45 Go to last post
    Bert-3465

Proposal to delete rule 24.2.1 - Alcohol based fuel or fuel additives are prohibited

Thread Starter: Pumba

Just FYI for those that may miss it (and subsequently bitch about it later). In this years proposed rule changes, it is proposed to delete rule 24.2.1. This is the only proposed change to the Bucket rules this year. Now I have not put this thread up to debate the positives and negatives,...

Bert Today, 20:10 Go to last post
  • Captain_Salty

There is no available content written by Captain_Salty