• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 07:59 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: Sis Today, 17:58 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Today, 18:35 Go to last post
    Slingshot

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Last Post By: Aeromo Yesterday, 21:08 Go to last post
    quallman1234

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

Last Post By: mr bucketracer Today, 11:36 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: actungbaby Today, 16:07 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 19:31 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 19:44 Go to last post
    TZ350

Rule change submissions close 1 March 2016 - be in to win.

Thread Starter: TZ350

Naturally my interest is the 24mm carb equivalent rule and how it should be measured and should it be updated to specifically include EFI or done away with all together. Rule change submissions close 1st March. Input on the 24mm rule or any Bucket racing rule for that matter that interests...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 18:02 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: _Shrek_ Today, 13:03 Go to last post
  • Captain_Salty

There is no available content written by Captain_Salty