• Most Active Threads

crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: mr bucketracer Yesterday, 16:05 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Yesterday, 22:57 Go to last post
    Zukin

Adventure bikes on Trade Me

Thread Starter: Zukin

Oh what I would give to have some of those :yes: KTM 950 LC8 KTM 640 LC4 KTM 950S :innocent:

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 19:34 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: SVboy Today, 07:17 Go to last post
    Arronduke

RG - Extensive clean

Thread Starter: Arronduke

This will be my third bike / post build. For many it will be hello, for some it will be Sh!t this shit again worse then the TV show Seven at Seven - shit on TV one at 7.. funny that.! OK fact is, had a few beers and a yeaaaaa man. :_ smile thing failure. So leaning back and thinking about...

Last Post By: malcy25 Today, 12:30 Go to last post
    awa355

Waikato rides

Thread Starter: awa355

Guess I have to find a new home for any riding stories now that the scooter is gone. Infact, I might not bother with any future ride reports. Will see how things turn out. Anyhow, I took possession of a very tidy Yamaha Virago 250 last week. After two years of riding a 100cc 2t scooter,...

Last Post By: awa355 Today, 03:37 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2016

Thread Starter: pritch

There is a "World Superbikes Preview" show on Sky Sport 1, Monday 22nd. Hopefully that's an indication that we could get coverage of the races. Not sure how the new format of having the races over two days will affect things. Hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later because the...

Last Post By: Asher Today, 13:04 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Scooter Survival

Thread Starter: rastuscat

Interesting that it's so hard to get folk who ride scooters along on a heavily subsidised training course. Scooter Survival is basically paid for by ACC. I'm running one today in Christchurch. With only two attendees, who are brothers, and their mum has enrolled them. Given the risks, I...

Last Post By: Moi Yesterday, 20:42 Go to last post
    nodrog

Have a go, if you dare

Thread Starter: nodrog

There is also a BBQ afterwards, and free camping available on the Saturday night.

Last Post By: scrivy Today, 13:01 Go to last post
    ural

Bike to get after getting a full licence: Top powered or upgrade gradually?

Thread Starter: ural

Hi everyone, I'm getting my full licence in a couple of months and I'm a bit bewildered. I like that awe factor that a bike which is more powerful than your previous one can deliver. While on my learners/restricted I rode a couple of top powered bikes in LAMS category, they were around 50bhp....

Last Post By: bbnet Today, 11:58 Go to last post
  • Captain_Salty

There is no available content written by Captain_Salty