• Most Active Threads

devo-13311

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

devo Yesterday, 17:31 Go to last post
    Murray-14434

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

Murray Yesterday, 06:08 Go to last post
    Spider-7637

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Spider Yesterday, 19:54 Go to last post
    Kartik-41066

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Kartik Yesterday, 22:55 Go to last post
    Kartik-41066

Regular weekend rides

Thread Starter: yachtie10

This is a regular ride for people who are in (or near) Auckland all are welcome the. The ride varies but has a regular following and is decided on each time by the attendees . It is not intended to be a race but we do get some fast riders (and some not so fast) You should be capable of...

Kartik Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post
    Transalper-4529

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

Transalper Yesterday, 08:50 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback-6250

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 18:25 Go to last post
    The Reibz-37333

Hyperbike ownership

Thread Starter: The Reibz

Just wondering if any other Hayabusa/ZX14/ZX12/Blackbird owners out there are having the same conversations with other riders as I am. Usually goes something like this. "Eah bro is that your Hayabusa parked out front" "Sure is bro" "Fuck bro, you are one crazy cunt. No way I would want to...

The Reibz Yesterday, 09:11 Go to last post
    arcane12-35071

Lís Angels Cape Reinga/90 Mile Beach Ride November 2013

Thread Starter: Maha

L’s Angels Cape Reinga Ride 2013 We Know Where We're Going, It's That Way ->> Date ..Friday to Sunday- Nov' 15th/16th and 17th RIDE BRIEF AT 9:10AM/LEAVE FROM: CALTEX DAIRY FLAT @ 9:30am *The group will be split into THREE groups*. * Five minute intervals between each groups leaving*....

arcane12 Yesterday, 21:21 Go to last post
    BMWST?-20111

GPS mapping and GPS units you use

Thread Starter: monchopper

I'm trying to get an idea of what the most popular mapping software being used and what kind of GPS devices people use. I currently use Memory map along with the Freshmaps Cadastral to find, research and map new routes. Just wonder what other people use. Does anyone know of a product that has...

BMWST? Yesterday, 14:08 Go to last post
  • Captain_Salty

There is no available content written by Captain_Salty