• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 22:59 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: Bass Yesterday, 06:22 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 20:00 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 23:56 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 21:39 Go to last post
    chrisc

Chris' Bucket photo thread - Bandwidth warning

Thread Starter: chrisc

Between far to many other interests/passions, I'm a photographer and was part time freelancing for some years before becoming a desk jockey. I've been running my motoring blog based around my Datsun 1200 and drifting for 4 years now but slowly it's been moving into motorcycles over the last two...

Last Post By: TALLIS Yesterday, 17:24 Go to last post
    Arronduke

RG - Extensive clean

Thread Starter: Arronduke

This will be my third bike / post build. For many it will be hello, for some it will be Sh!t this shit again worse then the TV show Seven at Seven - shit on TV one at 7.. funny that.! OK fact is, had a few beers and a yeaaaaa man. :_ smile thing failure. So leaning back and thinking about...

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 06:24 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: 5ive Yesterday, 21:48 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 22:16 Go to last post
    outlawtorn

50 survival tips - Read 'em now!

Thread Starter: outlawtorn

Found this article and thought it might be good to spread the knowledge. ------- Assume you're invisible Because to a lot of drivers, you are. Never make a move based on the assumption that another driver sees you, even if you've just made eye contact. Be considerate The consequences of...

Last Post By: BuzzardNZ Yesterday, 20:45 Go to last post
  • Moooools

There is no available content written by Moooools