• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: chrisc Yesterday, 20:30 Go to last post
    Owl

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: Owl

Rules are easy...and borrowed from Waikato! #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose. #2 - Take the tag to a new location (location...

Last Post By: Owl Today, 08:48 Go to last post
    skidMark

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Last Post By: ptroy Today, 08:34 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:59 Go to last post
    Digitdion

KTM 990/950 Adv thread

Thread Starter: Digitdion

Gidday There fella's! Having seen other threads pertaining to other brand and model of bikes, I thought it was time to start up a dedicated 990 adv thread here on kiwibiker. A great chance to share info amongst our fellow kiwibikers who ride the big orange adventure animal. Maybe show us...

Last Post By: 10bikekid Yesterday, 17:48 Go to last post
    10bikekid

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: 10bikekid Yesterday, 22:42 Go to last post
    JATZ

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: 10bikekid Yesterday, 17:42 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 17:41 Go to last post
    OddDuck

Winter Layup - 1995 Ducati 900 Supersport

Thread Starter: OddDuck

Time for major work, unfortunately. Frame's cracked :( Motor is making oil disappear and power isn't what it used to be either, according to seat of pants dyno. Time for the winter layup, get in, strip it, sort out various issues that have been waiting for a while. Step 1: take it to bits.

Last Post By: OddDuck Yesterday, 22:13 Go to last post
    nzspokes

So what's the best sports tourer?

Thread Starter: nzspokes

So whats the best Sports tourer currently? New of course. Shall we start with the old Bandit 1250? This has been on the market unchanged for 9 years now. And the current one on special is the GSX1250FA. Strong reliable bikes that with a few mods can make 125hp and mid 80s flbs torque....

Last Post By: oldiebutagoody Yesterday, 14:21 Go to last post
  • Winston001

There is no available content written by Winston001