• Most Active Threads

BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: GSW Yesterday, 16:19 Go to last post
    TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 22:06 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: scrivy Today, 07:47 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: nooles Yesterday, 17:33 Go to last post
    Night Falcon

Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

I've been contemplating starting this thread for while but not sure how many fellow ADV types there are in the Bay keen to catch up for the odd day tripping here and there. Maybe this thread could be used for posting some of your fravourite routes and tracks for others to check out, or just to say...

Last Post By: R650R Yesterday, 12:26 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: ken seeber Yesterday, 18:55 Go to last post
    NordieBoy

Adventure pushies

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Fitness training for "proper" adventure biking of course...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 20:11 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: Moto-Dynamix Today, 06:56 Go to last post
    chrisc

Chris' Bucket photo thread - Bandwidth warning

Thread Starter: chrisc

Between far to many other interests/passions, I'm a photographer and was part time freelancing for some years before becoming a desk jockey. I've been running my motoring blog based around my Datsun 1200 and drifting for 4 years now but slowly it's been moving into motorcycles over the last two...

Last Post By: chrisc Yesterday, 21:05 Go to last post
    mossy1200

BMW K100RS Project

Thread Starter: mossy1200

K100rs project café racer shall soon begin.

Last Post By: mossy1200 Yesterday, 10:50 Go to last post
  • RideLife

There is no available content written by RideLife