• Most Active Threads

senso-37944

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

senso Today, 12:15 Go to last post
    ZeroIndex-4979

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

ZeroIndex Yesterday, 19:04 Go to last post
    Vinz0r-29363

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Vinz0r Today, 12:19 Go to last post
    MarkH-19048

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

MarkH Today, 05:52 Go to last post
    F5 Dave-984

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    jasonu-25768

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

jasonu Today, 08:56 Go to last post
    NAR RG500-31215

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

NAR RG500 Today, 07:23 Go to last post
    NordieBoy-909

Adventure pushies

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Fitness training for "proper" adventure biking of course...

NordieBoy Today, 06:41 Go to last post
    YellowDog-11093

Bike crash vids

Thread Starter: SpankMe

At least he's wearing full leathers. <embed name="WMplay" width="460" height="400" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/" src="http://www.nothingtoxic.com/uploads/media_0dd417f0c44eeaef9_1171087415.wmv"...

YellowDog Today, 08:46 Go to last post
    190mech-35985

Ke125

Thread Starter: kel

So I picked up an old Kawasaki KE125 for $55, its an old dual purpose machine supposedly developing 13.5 Hp at 7500 rpm, figured it could be a reasonable platform for a bucket mainly because of the rotary disk valve inlet. Measured the port timing and found the following Inlet 115/55 = 170 deg ...

190mech Yesterday, 23:05 Go to last post
  • RideLife

There is no available content written by RideLife