• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: lodgernz Today, 22:17 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: tigertim20 Today, 23:00 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: pritch Today, 20:42 Go to last post
    pete-blen

Canterbury Trail Rides?

Thread Starter: pete-blen

Anyone thinking of doing the Lees Valley / Glenburn ride on the 1st.. I'm hopeing to make it.... http://www.myrides.co.nz/trail-rides-xidc53532.html

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 19:23 Go to last post
    mossy1200

BMW K100RS Project

Thread Starter: mossy1200

K100rs project café racer shall soon begin.

Last Post By: Arronduke Today, 19:48 Go to last post
    cheshirecat

Lane splitting crackdown in Wellington?

Thread Starter: cheshirecat

Seems to be a bit of a crackdown at the mo. Don't know if it extends beyond the region. Anyone here give the state of play. Zero tolerance regardless of the law or the law or law plus a bit of tolerance re status quo weeding out the extremes.

Last Post By: swbarnett Today, 23:04 Go to last post
    Racing Dave

More detail on the new Africa Twin

Thread Starter: Racing Dave

MCN has the scoop... http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2015/may/new-honda-africa-twin-revealed/

Last Post By: george formby Today, 16:54 Go to last post
    awa355

Waikato rides

Thread Starter: awa355

Guess I have to find a new home for any riding stories now that the scooter is gone. Infact, I might not bother with any future ride reports. Will see how things turn out. Anyhow, I took possession of a very tidy Yamaha Virago 250 last week. After two years of riding a 100cc 2t scooter,...

Last Post By: Maha Today, 11:45 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: iwilson Today, 22:37 Go to last post
    Jin

Do you believe in bigfoot? What about Moa?

Thread Starter: Jin

I had a nice long ride yesterday up through SH12. Beautiful ride and reminded me how beautiful this country is. Truely is godszone. Hill over Opononi is fantastic. Anyway coming down the hill towards Waipoua forest just looks like it goes on forever and got me thinking if i was a bigfoot or moa...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Today, 19:22 Go to last post
  • RideLife

There is no available content written by RideLife