• Most Active Threads

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Today, 15:20 Go to last post

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: H0dreNZ Today, 09:37 Go to last post

Tales from the Emporium

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Hello, my name is NordieBoy and I've just bought a DR650. Be gentle with me. :scooter:

Last Post By: NordieBoy Yesterday, 19:39 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Hemi Makutu Today, 14:57 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Today, 15:47 Go to last post

XR650r owners' thread

Thread Starter: cynna

my xr arrived yesterday so its time to start shopping round for some extras. there doesnt seem to be a xr thread like the dr650 one so id better make a start key ignition, pack rack and bark busters are first on my list . it has been set up pretty well so dont need to worry about decorking it...

Last Post By: JATZ Today, 13:59 Go to last post

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Hemi Makutu Today, 14:37 Go to last post

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 21:32 Go to last post

Mossy. Pick of the week.

Thread Starter: mossy1200

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-622996235.htm Bargin

Last Post By: nerrrd Today, 15:53 Go to last post

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: aws Yesterday, 22:43 Go to last post
  • nanahc

There is no available content written by nanahc