• Most Active Threads

Martin1981-45527

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Martin1981 Today, 00:41 Go to last post
    ZeroIndex-4979

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

ZeroIndex Yesterday, 19:04 Go to last post
    V4-Junkie-43120

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

V4-Junkie Yesterday, 22:28 Go to last post
    F5 Dave-984

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:11 Go to last post
    F5 Dave-984

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

F5 Dave Today, 00:25 Go to last post
    XF650-2169

Adventure pushies

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Fitness training for "proper" adventure biking of course...

XF650 Yesterday, 22:03 Go to last post
    190mech-35985

Ke125

Thread Starter: kel

So I picked up an old Kawasaki KE125 for $55, its an old dual purpose machine supposedly developing 13.5 Hp at 7500 rpm, figured it could be a reasonable platform for a bucket mainly because of the rotary disk valve inlet. Measured the port timing and found the following Inlet 115/55 = 170 deg ...

190mech Yesterday, 23:05 Go to last post
    NordieBoy-909

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

NordieBoy Yesterday, 20:26 Go to last post
    200BUSA-5637

Canterbury Weekend Rides

Thread Starter: 200BUSA

Saturdays or Sundays - when the weather is fine - If anyone wants to go for a decent ride then post here or contact me on 0276187742 . Going on a good ride. And having a good day. Departure time and place will depend on destination. Rides like The Block

200BUSA Yesterday, 20:25 Go to last post
    higgy-20793

CAMS Racing

Thread Starter: ellipsis

..if you have not checked out our racing calendar for the 11/12 season on our site www.cams-racing.org.nz this is what we have Sept 3rd Levels Club Day All CAMS classes..F4...Streetstock...Moderns Sept 10th Levels BROOKLANDS CHALLENGE CAMS members/class only Dec 10th ...

higgy Yesterday, 20:13 Go to last post
  • nanahc

There is no available content written by nanahc