• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 16:04 Go to last post
    rosie631

Tagorama

Thread Starter: rosie631

Have seen a few threads on here about this. Anyone interested in doing a local one. Post on here if you are and I will start one. Winter I know, but good reason to get off the couch and onto the bike.Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first...

Last Post By: Kickaha Today, 19:57 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: seymour14 Today, 21:53 Go to last post
    Slingshot

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 21:26 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 20:47 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 09:30 Go to last post
    cotswold

Race chassis

Thread Starter: cotswold

I just thought I would post these pictures of a couple of bikes I raced back when I was faster. The Waddon chassis was very basic but worked very well and I think would make a fantastic bucket frame. It was light and the bike handled well, the one I had was bought from Ian Young who had finished...

Last Post By: TZ350 Today, 18:16 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 21:25 Go to last post
    10bikekid

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: Muzz67 Today, 19:41 Go to last post
    cotswold

The 50

Thread Starter: cotswold

There seems to be a resurgence in the 50cc ranks so I thought I would post up how I am going about mine ( Johns ). John Steer got hold of the ugliest Honda MTX50 you would ever wish to see, it was a rescued beach toy and was very neglected. John put an FXR front end in and also modified the...

Last Post By: cotswold Today, 15:27 Go to last post
  • chrisc

There is no available content written by chrisc