• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: marsheng Today, 11:02 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 16:38 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Yow Ling Today, 12:50 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Dave- Today, 15:48 Go to last post
    cynna

XR650r owners' thread

Thread Starter: cynna

my xr arrived yesterday so its time to start shopping round for some extras. there doesnt seem to be a xr thread like the dr650 one so id better make a start key ignition, pack rack and bark busters are first on my list . it has been set up pretty well so dont need to worry about decorking it...

Last Post By: dino3310 Today, 14:45 Go to last post
    Tony W

The DR-Z400 thread

Thread Starter: Tony W

Let's start one...

Last Post By: Meekey_Mouse Today, 00:15 Go to last post
    F5 Dave

Float like a butterfly...

Thread Starter: F5 Dave

Sting like a, well maybe that should be; Rust like a rusty thing. A year ago I did something silly. I decided I wanted to start a bike resto project. The subject the mighty T125 Stinger:love:. Why? Circa 1970 these bikes are ‘before my time’ of learning to ride & closer...

Last Post By: Drew Yesterday, 18:47 Go to last post
    ellipsis

CAMS Racing

Thread Starter: ellipsis

..if you have not checked out our racing calendar for the 11/12 season on our site www.cams-racing.org.nz this is what we have Sept 3rd Levels Club Day All CAMS classes..F4...Streetstock...Moderns Sept 10th Levels BROOKLANDS CHALLENGE CAMS members/class only Dec 10th ...

Last Post By: Triplenut Today, 11:54 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Suzuki Katana 1100sz

Thread Starter: IronPawz

Years back I started a thread on doing up a 7/11 1982 Katana which I have. Since then I've changed the chain and sprockets over to the lighter (530 conversion) and purchased a Bandit 1200 1997-2002 swing arm (but nothing else). Presently it is in getting the clutch sorted with Bruce from...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Today, 10:21 Go to last post
    IronPawz

Honda Fireblade - do I have water in the tank?

Thread Starter: IronPawz

I'd say this one is easy. My 2015 Blade (53,000kms) gets ridden rain, hail and shin to work and is showing issues that would seem water in tank to me. Flutters at times particularly when coming out of a good lean (not many on my ride but one particular good spot after a hard lean it really...

Last Post By: actungbaby Today, 02:20 Go to last post
  • chrisc

There is no available content written by chrisc