• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: wobbly Yesterday, 08:22 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: FastR1Red Yesterday, 23:00 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Flettner Yesterday, 20:29 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Erelyes Yesterday, 19:43 Go to last post
    speedpro

Ecotrons Engine Management

Thread Starter: speedpro

A few of us have these systems now. I thought it might be useful to have a separate thread to swap information. I'm just starting with mine on a 4 stroke twin that will eventually be turbo or supercharged, Rob has his 2 stroke single with triple injectors coming along, and Sketchy with his...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 21:51 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2016

Thread Starter: pritch

There is a "World Superbikes Preview" show on Sky Sport 1, Monday 22nd. Hopefully that's an indication that we could get coverage of the races. Not sure how the new format of having the races over two days will affect things. Hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later because the...

Last Post By: roogazza Yesterday, 18:20 Go to last post
    EJK

2016 Yamaha MT-10

Thread Starter: EJK

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/new-bikes/2015/november/yamaha-mt-10-2016/ Oh yeah! Take my money!

Last Post By: george formby Yesterday, 18:50 Go to last post
    Cajun

Your Favourite Road (North Island)

Thread Starter: Cajun

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE STRETCH OF ROAD? What the aim of this thread is for people to let others know there favourite bit of road thru out the country. So if people are planning a trip, can check out some other bikers favourite routes There is one thread for North Island Roads, and another...

Last Post By: Bassai Yesterday, 08:05 Go to last post
    Jantar

Suzuki's sport tourer: GSX1250FA review.

Thread Starter: Jantar

Having owned it for 3 weeks today and riden over 3000 km on it, its time to review the TNAB (Tecnically Not A Bandit). Hitcher coined the term TNAB for the GSX1250FA as it is a bandit in almost every respect except for the full fairing, improvements to the suspension and a changed headlight similar...

Last Post By: nzspokes Yesterday, 20:13 Go to last post
    YBiker

Harley Qs

Thread Starter: YBiker

Thinking of getting a harley, looking at a sportster. We're thinking of riding 2 up, will a sporty comfortably fit us both on or is the wheelbase a little short? My mate recommends getting a dyna, but looking at the 1200 engine of a sporty its hard to image that it wouldnt have enough power. ...

Last Post By: Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 12:55 Go to last post
  • Jack Miller

There is no available content written by Jack Miller