• Most Active Threads

husaberg-28036

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

husaberg Today, 22:12 Go to last post
    IkieBikie-34871

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

IkieBikie Today, 20:35 Go to last post
    p.dath-23932

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

p.dath Today, 10:41 Go to last post
    bawked-28066

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

bawked Today, 19:16 Go to last post
    SpeedMonger-39835

Tagorama

Thread Starter: rosie631

Have seen a few threads on here about this. Anyone interested in doing a local one. Post on here if you are and I will start one. Winter I know, but good reason to get off the couch and onto the bike.Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first...

SpeedMonger Today, 19:44 Go to last post
    DidJit-23768

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

DidJit Today, 06:34 Go to last post
    Shadowjack-18821

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

Shadowjack Today, 05:33 Go to last post
    chrisc-31772

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

chrisc Today, 22:14 Go to last post
    Waihou Thumper-6582

DR750/800 owners and those interested

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

If your an owner of one off these Rare Beasts (King of Singles) or are at all interested or have some info please feel free to sign in

Waihou Thumper Today, 20:52 Go to last post
    WilDun-2315

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

WilDun Today, 21:01 Go to last post
  • hayden01

There is no available content written by hayden01