• Most Active Threads

ckai-18513

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

ckai Today, 07:20 Go to last post
    scrivy-9501

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

scrivy Today, 09:59 Go to last post
    Maha-4192

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

Maha Yesterday, 18:06 Go to last post
    5ive-37642

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

5ive Yesterday, 19:10 Go to last post
    Tigadee-33855

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Tigadee Today, 07:34 Go to last post
    bogan-23666

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

bogan Today, 10:01 Go to last post
    Icemaestro-20799

VFR owners' thread, for VFRPS members and prospective members

Thread Starter: skidMark

the VFRPS welcomes you to our first meeting VFRPS stand for....the VFR Preservation Society. to get started. WHAT DO ALL OF YOU LOT RIDE?! pics would be aweome.

Icemaestro Yesterday, 23:11 Go to last post
    EJK-12278

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

EJK Yesterday, 15:21 Go to last post
    10bikekid-18665

KLR riders out there

Thread Starter: Moki

Been blowing some time on the net last weekend and followed a couple of threads on the (in)famous Doohickey setup for (>) 2008. Apparently, the doo has been improved somehat but the spring is shit and can lose tension or break altogether when the bike's young. One example showed a complete lack...

10bikekid Yesterday, 18:55 Go to last post
    cynna-8028

XR650r owners' thread

Thread Starter: cynna

my xr arrived yesterday so its time to start shopping round for some extras. there doesnt seem to be a xr thread like the dr650 one so id better make a start key ignition, pack rack and bark busters are first on my list . it has been set up pretty well so dont need to worry about decorking it...

cynna Yesterday, 10:50 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas