• Most Active Threads

triplethumper-38099

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

triplethumper Today, 11:54 Go to last post
    GD66-31173

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

GD66 Today, 22:29 Go to last post
    BadSarah-38022

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

BadSarah Today, 10:26 Go to last post
    nzspokes-33072

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

nzspokes Today, 22:26 Go to last post
    flashg-22422

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

flashg Today, 21:26 Go to last post
    Jantar-1471

NZ-wide pass the tag

Thread Starter: junkmanjoe

:scooter:......nz Wide Pass The Tag.....:scooter: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- :scooter:....................the challenge......................:scooter: the first rider must be from Invercargill or close. The first picture is to be of...

Jantar Today, 21:23 Go to last post
    pritch-2118

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

pritch Today, 10:47 Go to last post
    GPS MAN-25233

Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

I've been contemplating starting this thread for while but not sure how many fellow ADV types there are in the Bay keen to catch up for the odd day tripping here and there. Maybe this thread could be used for posting some of your fravourite routes and tracks for others to check out, or just to say...

GPS MAN Today, 20:09 Go to last post
    10bikekid-18665

Waikato ADV rides!

Thread Starter: MXNUT

This thread has been tried before with not much interest :sick:, but i thought it might be worth another try. Weather looking good for this coming weekend, thinking of a ride up the coast to port waikato and back if anyone is interested :innocent: Be good to get a few more bikes along other...

10bikekid Today, 20:34 Go to last post
    BadSarah-38022

Bottom of the North Tag-O-Rama

Thread Starter: Paladin

I think if the SI guys are havin fun, then we should too & maybe a little healthy(!) competition for the best/most tags between them & us - just for fun! Same rules/guidelines as Nordie posted for the Top of the South Tag-O-Rama! Here's the first one taken late morning today on my way back...

BadSarah Today, 03:27 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas