• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Muciek Today, 11:32 Go to last post
    Sis

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Last Post By: Maakz Yesterday, 17:17 Go to last post
    Slingshot

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Last Post By: Rick 52 Today, 09:49 Go to last post
    quallman1234

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

Last Post By: husaberg Today, 10:03 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Today, 09:12 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: Erelyes Yesterday, 16:56 Go to last post
    Gremlin

24-hour fuel stations

Thread Starter: Gremlin

I was thinking about some of the weirder members on KB (I may or may not be included in this) and got to thinking that it may be extremely handy to have a list of all towns that have 24 hour fuel stops. Some of us (I may or may not be included) ride at odd hours, and having a list handy of towns...

Last Post By: ruaphu Today, 06:47 Go to last post
    cfxjason

Oxford heated grips?

Thread Starter: cfxjason

hi there i have a gsx650f and want to no what people think of them and witch one to get ...cheers

Last Post By: swbarnett Today, 11:59 Go to last post
    ir0nslash

Lane splitting in rush hour?

Thread Starter: ir0nslash

hey dudes and dudets I just went for a mint ride this afternoon , and came back from the city area in rush hour 6pm to west Auckland , I lane split most of the way , but as a newbie myself , I see people use there indicator when lane splitting, so for half the way I put on my indicator and...

Last Post By: swbarnett Today, 11:53 Go to last post
    davebullet

Minutes from BRONZ meeting with ACC minister on safety and levy reduction

Thread Starter: davebullet

BRONZ representatives met with ACC minister Nikki Kaye, ACC and MBIE delegates on 17/6/15 about how to work towards improving motorcycle safety and transparency around levy setting and reduction goals. The meeting was a productive first session where ACC and MBIE will meet with BRONZ over the...

Last Post By: Voltaire Yesterday, 19:31 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas