• Most Active Threads

peewee-39301

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

peewee Today, 12:12 Go to last post
    The Reibz-37333

North Auckland Street Skills - NASS

Thread Starter: Qkchk

What: Riding skills practise / On road Mentoring When: Wednesday Nights Where: Meet at Shell Westgate or Albany Noel Lemming Carpark (Check thread for updates) Who: Learner Riders and anyone getting back into Motorcycling Why:Practice essential skills to stay alive on the road. Practical...

The Reibz Yesterday, 17:37 Go to last post
    nodrog-2459

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

nodrog Today, 13:48 Go to last post
    oneofsix-31470

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

oneofsix Yesterday, 15:44 Go to last post
    nzspokes-33072

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

nzspokes Yesterday, 17:59 Go to last post
    xXGIBBOXx-30048

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

xXGIBBOXx Yesterday, 18:17 Go to last post
    Transalper-4529

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

Transalper Yesterday, 21:26 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers-3535

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

Mental Trousers Today, 11:46 Go to last post
    R650R-36016

Adventure pushies

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Fitness training for "proper" adventure biking of course...

R650R Yesterday, 22:09 Go to last post
    ldcroberts-26302

Market value?

Thread Starter: ldcroberts

Thanks to a less than observant cager I now have to justify what he has to pay me to compensate me for the loss of my bike. Keeping all the distractions like insurance etc out of it, it comes down to he has to pay me: "Fair market value" - which is the highest price for the property that a...

ldcroberts Today, 09:37 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas