• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Tim Ey Today, 02:32 Go to last post
    BMWST?

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: triplethumper Yesterday, 18:35 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: TALLIS Today, 06:11 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: andrew a Yesterday, 12:44 Go to last post
    quallman1234

Bucket bits wanted & services needed

Thread Starter: quallman1234

I often see people advertise that they are in need of something, in the Bucket bits 4 sale thread. Too keep the original Buckets bits 4 sale thread nice and clean. Maybe we could use a new thread. (E.g this one). To post if you need a specific part or Service (welding etc). Please structure...

Last Post By: bartshumandad Yesterday, 21:59 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Dave- Yesterday, 23:17 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 06:54 Go to last post
    1vanvan1

Tag-o-rama (Auckland)

Thread Starter: 1vanvan1

Wellington is playing it, The guys in the Adventure forum are. So why can't Aucklanders play it. It seems like a bit of fun and an excuse to go for a ride!!! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/group.php?groupid=107 Join the group, Read the rules, And start playing. Lets make this big! We...

Last Post By: Big Dog Yesterday, 23:56 Go to last post
    pritch

Wsbk 2016

Thread Starter: pritch

There is a "World Superbikes Preview" show on Sky Sport 1, Monday 22nd. Hopefully that's an indication that we could get coverage of the races. Not sure how the new format of having the races over two days will affect things. Hopefully all will become clear sooner rather than later because the...

Last Post By: Dadpole Yesterday, 18:43 Go to last post
    nzspokes

So whats the best Super naked currently?

Thread Starter: nzspokes

Top of the tree looks to be the Tuono 1100, but the BMW S1000r is close behind. KTM 1290 SDR is a stunning bike. The Japanese makers dont really seem to be in this game. Which would you pick?

Last Post By: AllanB Yesterday, 20:55 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas