• Most Active Threads

TZ350-11688

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

TZ350 Today, 19:34 Go to last post
    madmartin-20608

Nelson Rideouts - Where next?

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Just thought a specific thread may work. Anything up this weekend? I went up the Wairoa Gorge and did the Boundary Road/Ben Nevis loop yesterday. Scared myself a bit sh1tless when I headed back off a skid site and realised as I started down that I'd just chosen the downhill mountainbike track...

madmartin Today, 19:10 Go to last post
    kb_SF1-5381

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

kb_SF1 Today, 19:15 Go to last post
    Grumph-29978

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Grumph Today, 11:24 Go to last post
    Spider-7637

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Spider Today, 20:10 Go to last post
    jafar-7844

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

jafar Today, 09:11 Go to last post
    FastBikeGear-18774

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

FastBikeGear Yesterday, 20:40 Go to last post
    Ribit-39567

Regular weekend rides

Thread Starter: yachtie10

This is a regular ride for people who are in (or near) Auckland all are welcome the. The ride varies but has a regular following and is decided on each time by the attendees . It is not intended to be a race but we do get some fast riders (and some not so fast) You should be capable of...

Ribit Today, 14:17 Go to last post
    flashg-22422

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

flashg Today, 19:08 Go to last post
    Padmei-15544

KLR riders out there

Thread Starter: Moki

Been blowing some time on the net last weekend and followed a couple of threads on the (in)famous Doohickey setup for (>) 2008. Apparently, the doo has been improved somehat but the spring is shit and can lose tension or break altogether when the bike's young. One example showed a complete lack...

Padmei Today, 17:44 Go to last post
  • Normlas

There is no available content written by Normlas