• Most Active Threads

Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: F5 Dave Yesterday, 19:09 Go to last post
    onearmedbandit

MotoGP 2024

Thread Starter: onearmedbandit

With only 2 days until the new year, and just over 2 months until the season starts it's time for a new thread. Who's your money on? Will Bagnia do the triple? Will Marc return to former glory and bring us a season in which he dominates? Will Martin secure his dream to win a championship?...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:25 Go to last post
    dangerous

older riders surviving badly

Thread Starter: dangerous

... this has been on my mind a bit of late, more so the last week with the 2nd funeral of a friend on Saturday, earlier in the year was a very dear friend at 49yrs old, hers was avery freak acco... last week a van turned in front of a friend... 48yrs... Now Im 50 and I know I have passed my "best...

Last Post By: SPman Yesterday, 15:59 Go to last post
    SaferRides

Unopened brake fluid shelf life?

Thread Starter: SaferRides

Pretty much what the thread title says. There is a variety of opinions for opened containers, but little info on how long you should keep unopened fluid. I have some that was made in 10/2017 and am hesitant to use it.

Last Post By: SaferRides Yesterday, 06:31 Go to last post
    rastuscat

Psychology of road safety

Thread Starter: rastuscat

For those who have too much time on their hands. Interesting thoughts on road safety. And the arguments as to why driver education isn't the golden egg it's made out to be. Pete

Last Post By: jellywrestler Yesterday, 20:31 Go to last post
  • Wheeliemonsta

by Published on 7th March 2012 20:49

Nationals - Hampton Downs Motorsport Park 15~17 March 2012

G'day All,
    As most of you will know the Auckland Motorcycle Club will be holding it's round of the Nationals over the weekend of 16~17 March 2012 at Hampton Downs Motorsport Park

Like most organisations we can always do with a few extra pairs of hands come Race Day(s) - so if you’ve ever wanted to experience top class motorcycle racing first hand “Marshaling” is where it’s at – you simply don’t get closer to the action than these guys & girls do short of actually racing yourself !!!

We need a minimum of 18 Marsahls for Friday afternoons parctice sessions & 31 minimum on both race days...

Those of you are interested in giving up a couple of hours of your time over those days are invited to contact Ange (Chief Flag Marshal) on 027 684-0552 , ms.chief.angel@gmail.com or myself on 027 242 7639 or scottzx12@gmail.com – free entry to the meeting will be provided on the day(s) you are marshalling as well as lunch & drinks during the day, we’ll even throw you some petrol vouchers to compensate travel expenses...

Please give it some thought & pass a link to this thread along to anyone you may also think would be interested

This year the A.M.C.C has made a significant investment in making this meeting a "Family Day Out" environment with onsite activities gaurenteed to keep kids of all ages entertained, they include a live band, trade stalls, face painting, 1 hour endurance race to name but a few - come along, give us a few hours of your time & enjoy the party atmosphere when your done

Thanks for taking the time to look this over & we hope to hear from you shortly...

Cheers
    by Published on 7th February 2012 07:35   

Gidday All,
    The Road Race Committee will be having a air fence / bale repair day at Puke on the 12th of Feb 2012 kicking ...
    by Published on 6th October 2010 18:49

Gidday All,
    This is an "All Hands On Deck" call to all you that are contemplating racing at the above meeting...

If you are thinking of entering but haven't got around to it - it's now time to "Pull Finger" & do so

At this stage of the game the meeting is under real threat of being called off due to a serious lack of confirmed entries

The R.R.C have made significant efforts to gather input from you "The Riders" in as far as what classes you'd like to see racing, what entry fee's you'd be prepared to pay, the layout of the programme to best allow those of you who want to X enter to do so...

And yet to date entries in all classes have been absolutely bl**dy dismal...

In fact the only class that has achieved the minimum grid requirement is the "Side Car's"

The Club has undertaken a serious financial committment to bring this & further rounds at Hampton Downs to you, so it's now up to you lot to show your support / appreciation by playing the game & getting entered

The sooner the better people because a decision will be being made shortly...

Those of you with any questions are welcome to PM me or check the clubs Facebook page (I don't belong to Facebook so cannot provide a link)

You can get your entry forms here http://www.amcc.org.nz/updates-events

Cheers

• Todays Events

No events scheduled in
    the next days.

Upcoming Events

• Poll Widget