• Most Active Threads

The_Dover

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: eldog Yesterday, 20:02 Go to last post
    Rcktfsh

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 18:34 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: breezy Today, 06:17 Go to last post
    Slingshot

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

Last Post By: Autech Today, 09:35 Go to last post
    Night Falcon

Hawke's Bay Ride Outs - is anyone there?

Thread Starter: Night Falcon

I've been contemplating starting this thread for while but not sure how many fellow ADV types there are in the Bay keen to catch up for the odd day tripping here and there. Maybe this thread could be used for posting some of your fravourite routes and tracks for others to check out, or just to say...

Last Post By: Night Falcon Yesterday, 21:11 Go to last post
    husaberg

Oddball engines and prototypes

Thread Starter: husaberg

As the title says........

Last Post By: Niels Abildgaard Today, 19:12 Go to last post
    mossy1200

Mossy. Pick of the week.

Thread Starter: mossy1200

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/motorbikes/motorbikes/sports/auction-622996235.htm Bargin

Last Post By: mossy1200 Today, 16:41 Go to last post
    monchopper

GPS mapping and GPS units you use

Thread Starter: monchopper

I'm trying to get an idea of what the most popular mapping software being used and what kind of GPS devices people use. I currently use Memory map along with the Freshmaps Cadastral to find, research and map new routes. Just wonder what other people use. Does anyone know of a product that has...

Last Post By: Transalper Yesterday, 21:53 Go to last post
    rastuscat

U Turn and win stuff

Thread Starter: rastuscat

It's an ACC competition. I know, I know, blah blah blah. But you have to be in to win. http://www.rideforever.co.nz/news-and-events/challenge-yourself-to-be-a-better-rider/

Last Post By: Maha Today, 07:43 Go to last post
    speights_bud

MotoGP 2017

Thread Starter: speights_bud

2017 season starting soon, KTM entering MotoGP, Lorenzo to Ducati and Vinales to Yamaha. Should be another cracker season. Provisional 2017 Entry list: http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2016/11/09/2017-motogp-provisional-entry-list/215493 Also, by participating in this thread you swear...

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 21:19 Go to last post
  • Andy67

There is no available content written by Andy67