• Most Active Threads

TZ350

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Frits Overmars Today, 10:49 Go to last post
    NordieBoy

Nelson Rideouts - Where next?

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Just thought a specific thread may work. Anything up this weekend? I went up the Wairoa Gorge and did the Boundary Road/Ben Nevis loop yesterday. Scared myself a bit sh1tless when I headed back off a skid site and realised as I started down that I'd just chosen the downhill mountainbike track...

Last Post By: RogIrwin Today, 14:03 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: Kickaha Yesterday, 18:07 Go to last post
    mister.koz

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

Last Post By: Maha Today, 07:34 Go to last post
    Denniso

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

Last Post By: nooles Today, 14:53 Go to last post
    speedpro

Thread Starter: speedpro

#6 is dead. Long live #6. After 17 years.

Last Post By: Yow Ling Today, 14:46 Go to last post
    SpankMe

Bike crash vids

Thread Starter: SpankMe

At least he's wearing full leathers. <embed name="WMplay" width="460" height="400" type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/Windows/Downloads/Contents/Products/MediaPlayer/" src="http://www.nothingtoxic.com/uploads/media_0dd417f0c44eeaef9_1171087415.wmv"...

Last Post By: Reckless Today, 10:24 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: carbonhed Today, 15:13 Go to last post
    Arronduke

RG - Extensive clean

Thread Starter: Arronduke

This will be my third bike / post build. For many it will be hello, for some it will be Sh!t this shit again worse then the TV show Seven at Seven - shit on TV one at 7.. funny that.! OK fact is, had a few beers and a yeaaaaa man. :_ smile thing failure. So leaning back and thinking about...

Last Post By: Arronduke Yesterday, 21:29 Go to last post
    McWild

Motorcyclist tells off van driver - You won't believe what happens next!

Thread Starter: McWild

Clickbait title because arguments are fun. Go!

Last Post By: swbarnett Yesterday, 18:02 Go to last post
  • rok-the-boat

There is no available content written by rok-the-boat