• Most Active Threads

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: Haufen Today, 08:43 Go to last post

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

Last Post By: caseye Today, 07:16 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: Michael Moore Yesterday, 16:31 Go to last post

Drew and Alan's sidecar build

Thread Starter: Drew

Backstory. Couple years ago, Alan and I borrowed an outfit and went down south to make up a full grid for the nationals. Had more fun than standing in a pool naked, that's teaming with guppies. Recently we decided we should buy one together, after my wedding in February. Cool. Sidecarbob...

Last Post By: scrivy Today, 08:46 Go to last post

Jatz's travels

Thread Starter: JATZ

Hello :wavey: I thought it was about time I started posting some trip stuff again. It's been a while, and I've been clocking up a few K's and been on a bit of a journey :yeah: so thought I'd share with the group I'll start with my trip to the Brass and beyond and may add some other stuff as it...

Last Post By: Moi Today, 07:31 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2016

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Well after the bullshit circus MotoGP 2015 turned into I'm 100% behind Pedrossa, Dovizioso and Iannone for 2016. Good to see they're going to the Red Bull Ring too. Bring on next years racing.

Last Post By: Grumph Today, 08:00 Go to last post

Police crackdown on unsafe helmets

Thread Starter: admenk

Hey folks, apologies if this link has been posted elsewhere: http://www.stuff.co.nz/taranaki-daily-news/news/74323844/Police-crack-down-on-unsafe-helmets just so you know ;)

Last Post By: cassina Today, 08:47 Go to last post

The joy of riding in the rain...

Thread Starter: caspernz

So in the past 10 months I've regularly done an Auckland to BOP trip, for family reasons, and it struck me today when I made my way back to Auckland in the rain...how regularly doing a bit of riding in the rain keeps me more relaxed about "being in control" in variable circumstances. Now don't get...

Last Post By: Topes Today, 05:06 Go to last post

What's the situation on knee dragging?

Thread Starter: kierbren

Hello, I'm quite new to Nz. I am from England. Do you get the book thrown at you if you knee drag around corners? I have also read all the forums about lane splitting/filtering. Can someone give me a simple yes and no answer to tell me if it's legal or not. People writing different things. Thanks

Last Post By: pritch Yesterday, 20:05 Go to last post

Yamaha R3 vs Ninja 300

Thread Starter: bennz

Hi everyone, Apologise for a noob question, I am considering my first bike (LAMS)and pretty much decided to go with ninja 300 ABS new. Preferably would have chosen Yamaha MT07 but the cost is an issue. However today I saw a post about Yamaha R3 which is suppose to closely compete with...

Last Post By: Topes Today, 05:28 Go to last post
  • rok-the-boat

There is no available content written by rok-the-boat