• Most Active Threads

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

Last Post By: triplethumper Yesterday, 07:20 Go to last post

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 22:30 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Last Post By: sidecar bob Yesterday, 20:34 Go to last post

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

Last Post By: Moise Yesterday, 23:58 Go to last post

Tyre choice for adventure riding? (Mixing road and off-road)

Thread Starter: XP@

What are your favourite on / off road tyres? Looking for the best all rounder Bridgestone trailwings: Road: Good, Gravel (Dry) Ok, Gravel (Wet) Urrrrrgh, Mud NO WAY Continental TKC80 Road Good, Gravel Good, Mud Ok

Last Post By: NordieBoy Yesterday, 08:21 Go to last post
    Mental Trousers

MotoGP 2015

Thread Starter: Mental Trousers

Entry List http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2014/2015+MotoGP+Entry+List+Announced

Last Post By: Autech Yesterday, 14:57 Go to last post
    crazy man

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

Last Post By: Bert Yesterday, 20:57 Go to last post

Optimistic sellers

Thread Starter: Rcktfsh

This trader must be pretty hard to outdo as far as optimism goes. Bike has been on the market for a year now, wonder when the penny will drop he''s dreaming at that price. You'd have thought after a year he might have got round to the little bit of tlc required to get running. ...

Last Post By: husaberg Yesterday, 19:48 Go to last post
    Yow Ling

The Bucket Foundry

Thread Starter: Yow Ling

The foundry or metal casting stuff thats been going on the the ESE thread really inspired me to get on with having a go at this stuff. If you can cast metal theres really not much you cant do. I dont think its going to be easy, most of it has been a bit of 2 steps forward 1 step back so far. Im...

Last Post By: WilDun Yesterday, 17:09 Go to last post

XR500 (and similar) legends and lies thread

Thread Starter: 10bikekid

Page 1, let the lies begin Will contribute the stories and pics from my 2x 1979 XR500's as time permits. My Fav Shot, I wasn't big on safety back in 79 (not that an XR500 is every gona flip anyway:oi-grr: ) <a...

Last Post By: Black Knight Yesterday, 07:45 Go to last post
  • Macstar

There is no available content written by Macstar