• Most Active Threads

BMWST?-20111

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

BMWST? Today, 11:07 Go to last post
    Fast Eddie-33796

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Fast Eddie Today, 18:14 Go to last post
    Bald Eagle-24898

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Bald Eagle Today, 10:00 Go to last post
    bogan-23666

Shorai LFX lithium batteries

Thread Starter: Owl

These look really impressive! Massive weight saving too, as all models are well under 1kg. Only 2 different case sizes though, but they supply special packing material for fitting. http://www.shoraipower.com/default.aspx Who's going to be first to import one?:laugh:

bogan Today, 15:14 Go to last post
    nzspokes-33072

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

nzspokes Today, 17:16 Go to last post
    NordieBoy-909

Tales from the Emporium

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Hello, my name is NordieBoy and I've just bought a DR650. Be gentle with me. :scooter:

NordieBoy Today, 13:47 Go to last post
    NordieBoy-909

The DR650 thread

Thread Starter: Denniso

Finaly figured out what to do about the stack of tyres off my motard , I bought a new DR650 and spoked on 17 inch rims , what a blast for such a soft bike it is stupid fast on the road ( allready pissed off quite a few road bikes ) but it's a lot better in the shingle than I thought it would be ,...

NordieBoy Today, 18:46 Go to last post
    Super_Ted-43317

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

Super_Ted Today, 18:25 Go to last post
    seymour14-35913

Team GPR

Thread Starter: crazy man

Me and bert will keep you up to date here with are projects here is my bike i'v started . pic's of the swing arm build coming gpr 100 twin/tf100

seymour14 Today, 18:18 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback-6250

I cheated!

Thread Starter: Moto-Dynamix

I cheated big time and WON a NZ Championship and do not feel good about that one at all. Certain people already Know as I have admitted it to them.

Crasherfromwayback Today, 17:13 Go to last post
  • Macstar

There is no available content written by Macstar