• Most Active Threads

yevjenko-5224

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

yevjenko Today, 10:28 Go to last post
    fatbastd-23106

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

fatbastd Yesterday, 16:39 Go to last post
    Woodman-19996

Nelson Rideouts - Where next?

Thread Starter: NordieBoy

Just thought a specific thread may work. Anything up this weekend? I went up the Wairoa Gorge and did the Boundary Road/Ben Nevis loop yesterday. Scared myself a bit sh1tless when I headed back off a skid site and realised as I started down that I'd just chosen the downhill mountainbike track...

Woodman Yesterday, 21:22 Go to last post
    Ulsterkiwi-38378

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Ulsterkiwi Today, 12:48 Go to last post
    Meanie-5317

Manawatu weekend rides

Thread Starter: Bonez

Put the details/timings for Manawatu weekend rides here please and cross link it the Manawatu ride thread. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=55645

Meanie Today, 09:12 Go to last post
    leathel-37803

South Auckland Thursday Night Ride

Thread Starter: The_Dover

Alright then you homo's in order to save a 100km round trip to the Albany Pub and avoid the attention of the filth I'm organising a South Auckland Thursday Night Ride. Organising being a loose description. I have a route in mind, sadly I don't know where the pubs are around south yet but I will...

leathel Today, 06:25 Go to last post
    Kartik-41066

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

Kartik Yesterday, 15:40 Go to last post
    roogazza-1594

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

roogazza Today, 13:30 Go to last post
    Shadowjack-18821

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride

Thread Starter: gloplg

Canterbury Wednesday Night Ride Meet at Burger King Moorhouse 6.00pm for departure at 6.30pm. This is not a race from point A to point B. If you want to "see how fast you can go" then please just go somewhere else. Learners are most welcome on these runs, just let the organiser know who...

Shadowjack Yesterday, 21:40 Go to last post
    Trials Rider-25913

I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Thread Starter: Benjah

I've just relocated from Wellington to Christchurch and am looking to go on some sweet adv rides. Any Christchurch Veterans willing to show a new guy the ropes? Any recommended routes etc. I ride a F650gs Dakar and I'd rate my skill level as intermediate (on a good day..)

Trials Rider Yesterday, 20:04 Go to last post
  • Macstar

There is no available content written by Macstar