• Most Active Threads

yevjenko-5224

Tag o rama!

Thread Starter: BMWST?

Welly TAG O RAMA EDIT....CREDIT TO ADV RIDERS GARDEN STATE TAG O RAMA Rules are easy... #1 - Find the tag and reproduce the photo (as best as possible). The first person to post a found tag gets to place the next tag. If you get a tag, but somebody else posts their picture first, you lose....

yevjenko Yesterday, 13:31 Go to last post
    136kg136ps-32167

ESE's works engine tuner

Thread Starter: TZ350

. This is Thomas a Vietnamese race mechanic, you know that place where they have all those hot 50's and 125's are big bikes. Thomas, ESE's Race Team's Tuner is fettling number 9. adjusting the port timing for Taupo. Its hard to see but he has taped a degree wheel to the magneto flywheel...

136kg136ps Today, 01:52 Go to last post
    dinosaur-36839

Laxed out rides

Thread Starter: mister.koz

I have seen allot of new riders on 250's and other riders who aren't so keen on racing or trying to keep up with the super sports looking for some organised rides around hamilton. I am on a zx6rr but i am looking to enjoy a relaxed ride rather than race anything. Was thinking of getting a...

dinosaur Yesterday, 12:39 Go to last post
    Kickaha-609

Sidecar Racing

Thread Starter: Fast Eddie

Thought I'd start a thread for the sidecar scene - mainly in the South Island since thats where I am (and the North Islanders seem to have a few more people in it) But anyones included of course! We race whenever the bikes do if you haven't seen us or haven't come out to the track for a watch or...

Kickaha Yesterday, 19:00 Go to last post
    Askor-36396

Kapiti/Horowhenua Tagomania

Thread Starter: devo

Oki Koki Another tagorama Not to compete with, but to compliment the Welly and Manawatu games, as there appears to be a large chunk of middle ground and prospective players which is untouched and full of potential. The Rules pretty much standard , copied from the welly game with a few...

Askor Yesterday, 19:51 Go to last post
    xXGIBBOXx-30048

South Auckland Street Skills

Thread Starter: Sis

South Auckland Street Skills or SASS After checking out NASS, I thought it would be time to try another SASS Same Rules as NASS apply South Auckland Street Skills - SASS What: Riding skills practise When: Tuesday Nights, starting on Feb 2nd 2011 Where: Meet at Shell Service Station,...

xXGIBBOXx Yesterday, 18:53 Go to last post
    Crasherfromwayback-6250

MotoGP 2014

Thread Starter: jellywrestler

this season hasn't finished yet but it's close enough to start to reel in some of those rumours for 14 like is Stoner making a comeback???

Crasherfromwayback Yesterday, 18:45 Go to last post
    Padmei-15544

The BMW GS boxer twin thread

Thread Starter: Eddieb

Seems theres a fair bit of interest in the BMW GS series bikes So I thought I'd start a thread devoted to them so that owners can post pics, ask questions and offer me advice to help me fix mine when they are broken :laugh: Plus all those others who haven't owned up to coveting one yet can...

Padmei Yesterday, 19:55 Go to last post
    chrisc-31772

Bucket bits 4 sale

Thread Starter: Slingshot

Dear all, I often find crap on Trade Me and other various sites that I either can't afford or can't make use of but think that someone else could benefit from, so here's the deal...I'll post links to that shit in here if you do the same. Mods...perhaps this could become sticky. Kind...

chrisc Yesterday, 17:28 Go to last post
    nadroj-3688

Katiepie graduates

Thread Starter: Gone Burger

Hello lovely people. I'm grinning from ear to ear. I have just passed my full license! Was a bundle of nerves this morning, and had a few issues before the exam. But all went very smoothly indeed and I made it!!! I'm simply thrilled and rather proud of myself. This is something that I never...

nadroj Yesterday, 18:14 Go to last post
  • gammaguy

There is no available content written by gammaguy