I have a very good condition factory exhaust system for a VFR400 NC30 (all years) for sale. I pulled it off a low KM's bike to put on an aftermarket system. I have now sold the bike and the new owner didn't want to buy the standard exhaust as he was happy with the aftermarket exhaust on it.

These are getting very hard to find because they usually get chopped up to fit aftermarket mufflers. If you ever plan on returning your NC30 to original condition, it'd be a good idea to nab this as they don't come up for sale very often.

Everything is there including; front downpipes, rear system including muffler, and I have 2 new copper gaskets for the front headers that I'll throw in.
The collars are in excellent condition.
There are some very light scratches toward the end of the muffler that I've tried to show in photo 2.
There is a little bit of surface rust (as expected on a part this old) but this does not affect the structural integrity and would probably polish off with a bit of sandpaper or Jif.

I've tried to show any cosmetic imperfections (scratches etc) in the photos. Any questions welcome.

Due to the large size of this item, shipping will be quite expensive so pick up would be preferred. Happy to ship at the buyers cost though if they can't pick up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gxghj45d.zvo.jpg 
Views:	533 
Size:	257.1 KB 
ID:	309214

Name:	n3r5py34.dep.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	309215

Name:	vbhaz4ld.z3c.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	283.0 KB 
ID:	309216

Name:	skjw340x.a2t.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	309217

Here's a link to the trademe ad: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...441805&ed=true