Thread: Knox Hand Armour ORSA V14 leather gloves - M - $170

Bike
    Superduke 990

Thumbs up Knox Hand Armour ORSA V14 leather gloves - M - SOLD

SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD *** SOLD

I bought these online - they only had Medium and XX-Large left I and really wanted them to fit, even though I knew it would be a push. I can return to seller but will lose out on postage anyway, so I thought I'd see if anyone here might want to snap them up. I'm selling them for what I paid the shop, and will take the international postage price as a hit. I wear a Large usually, and these are a strict Medium.

Knox Hand Armour ORSA V14 Leather Gloves
    $170 plus the cost of posting in NZ. (I paid USD $120).

Heaps of armour, perforated for his pleasure, unique 'steel thread' closing system on the wrist and Knox wrist sliders of course.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloves3.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	309361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloves2.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	115.2 KB 
ID:	309362Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gloves1.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	110.6 KB 
ID:	309363

Here's the spiel from the Knox website...

- A perforated summer riding glove from Hand Armour.
    - Honeycomb Gel over a floating knuckle area backed with memory foam, encapsulated in a strong outer shell to absorb impact.
    - Perforated Goat skin upper with abrasion resistant finger sliders on the top of the fingers.
    - Wrap round seamless finger ends for superior comfort.
    - Patented Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension.
    - Strong Goat skin palm with a soft memory foam double layer on high wear areas
    - Unique low profile BOA wrist closure system eliminates the need for aggressive Velcro systems. The "Dialled in" micro adjustable fit slips easily under a jacket sleeve.

Sizing guide says: Medium - 22cm - Measure approximately 2cm above the base of the thumb

Video review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9e7ccn9-j0

If they don't sell by end of the week I'll just send them back and get something else.

[mods - reposted as trader module re-enabled - don't infract me!]

WELLINGTON: Tag-o-rama

Bike
    GSX-R 750
    Quote Originally Posted by rustyrobot View Post
    I'm selling them for what I paid the shop, and will take the international postage price as a hit.
    How much was the [International] postage ? Just out of curiosity

Bike
    Superduke 990
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckylegs View Post
    How much was the [International] postage ? Just out of curiosity
    $36 through YouShop, so pretty expensive really - they were free postage within the US. I suspect that it would have been cheaper to go with USPS directly from the seller, but last time I got a package from them YouShop was the cheaper option. Problem is that they put them in a box with air bag spacers, and pricing at YouShop is volumetric (dearest of either volume or weight).

YouShop is definitely convenient though, and it's great being able to shop at places or with people who would only post within the united States (or Europe).

WELLINGTON: Tag-o-rama

Thread Information