Thread: Dririder one piece wet weather oversuit

Bike
    bike sold :-(

Dririder one piece wet weather oversuit

Dririder one piece wet weather oversuit, the suit is a size medium which was a good fit for my height of 178cm. It was a good fit over my one piece leather suit. Has a zip that runs right down the centre and part way down the left hand leg to make access easy and the arms and shoulder area are lined to allow the suit to slip on easily. Are in good condition. They roll up and fit into the bum bag shown so they are easy to take with you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	301473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	301474

sold sold sold

Bike
    2003 CBR 954
    Quote Originally Posted by spanner spinner View Post
    Dririder one piece wet weather oversuit, the suit is a size medium which was a good fit for my height of 178cm. It was a good fit over my one piece leather suit. Has a zip that runs right down the centre and part way down the left hand leg to make access easy and the arms and shoulder area are lined to allow the suit to slip on easily. Are in good condition. They roll up and fit into the bum bag shown so they are easy to take with you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	003.JPG 
Views:	65 
Size:	93.0 KB 
ID:	301473Click image for larger version. 

Name:	005.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	301474
    Hi, Im interested in purchasing the wetsuit, whats your waist and shoulder dimensions if you dont mind me asking? and do you wear a jacket underneath it? how much room do you have inside to move?

Bike
    bike sold :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Devy View Post
    Hi, Im interested in purchasing the wetsuit, whats your waist and shoulder dimensions if you dont mind me asking? and do you wear a jacket underneath it? how much room do you have inside to move?
    waist 104cm shoulders 58cm across back, suit measurement is 60cm at same point. the junction from the arms to main body of suit is quite deep to give some extra room at this point. there is reasonable amount of room around the shoulders as I use to wear this over my race suit that a hump on the back and the suit still fitted well. waist has elastic to keep it snug but give room for movement.

Thread Information