Thread: More Videos and DVDs!

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT

More Videos and DVDs!

Hi there, my friends and family keep sending me vids I've already got, or sometimes I've got the vid and I get a new DVD.

Anyway, I have 'The Island' on VHS, the story of the 1980 TT. Including Joeys' 2nd win on the Island. This was the first official review type film of the TT fortnight, that you get every year now. 'On Bike Road Race Experience' on VHS also. Sweet on board laps from the Island and Ireland etc. 'On Bike RR Exp 2' on DVD. Even better on board laps. Then TT 1948 on VHS, a real piece of history. I was thinking $5 for the VHS and $10 for the DVD. Can do a job lot price too.

I'll also throw in the Ulster GP from 1974 and 'The Road Racers' which is the story of Merv Robinson, Joey, Frank Kennedy and more from the early days. These two are just home recordings, but are OK.

PM me if you're keen on any or all. Can't just chuck this stuff out!

Can pick up from Bombay or East Tamaki. Otherwise can sort out post.

Cheers MK.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Bike
    2 675R's & a Tracer GT

Bump!

Also have Led Zep 'The Song Remains the Same' on VHS if anyone is interested.

Will be putting on TM soon. Just thought I'd ask. Cheers.
    Do us all a favour, by bringing yourself up to speed, before pulling onto the motorway.

Thread Information