Thread: Hyosungwholesale.com Hyosung parts at wholesale price

Bike
    GT250R

Hyosungwholesale.com Hyosung Parts at Wholesale Price

Vist our website site below and get Hyosung parts at wholesale price.

www.hyosungwholesale.com

Register on our website and receive 10% discount voucher for all products on our website.

Bike
    GT250R

Hyosungwholesale.com Hyosung parts at wholesale price

Vist our website site below and get Hyosung parts at wholesale price.

www.hyosungwholesale.com

Register on our website and receive 10% discount voucher for all products on our website.

Email : contact@hyosungwholesale.com

Bike
    suzuki
    the new zealand importer supports out racing with a Hyosung Cup race, are you going to put up some prize money etc or are yoyu justr trying to cut into his business so we lose his support?

Bike
    motocompo
    How do you make this thread look like it's had 37,000 views to keep it hot?
    I've found that if people are doing dodgy things before you start doing business with them it only gets worse.
    Were all capable of googling if we want parts.

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    Given Hyosungs...I would assume that riders would spend more on parts in the long term than the actual bike purchase...
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bike
    GT250R

Hyosung Parts

Thank you for your interest on Hyosungwholesale.com

We have been in business for 8 years only supplying parts business to business base world wide.

Hyosungwholesale.com has been created to approach and target individual consumers which may need parts for their Hyosung at cheapest price possible.

If you have already checked our website, you may wonder why New Zealand Hyosung distributors Takapnua are selling their parts at extremely high price.

Join now to receive 10% discount voucher applying to all products on out store.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Nothing wrong with giving the dealerships some competition.
    I don't know how many of you own older cars but you never go to the dealership for parts unless you absolutely must. Second hand, overseas or an aftermarket replacement are all cheaper and do the same job.
    The dealership on some hyo parts charges 4 times the cost of buying the part from overseas and bringing it here yourself. For that price, I'm even willing to take the gamble of a defective part, which is not even highly likely because it's coming out of the hyo factory rather than some chinese knockoff.

If you're going to buy from overseas or somewhere else, why not have someone like hyosungwholesale to sell you the parts anyway?
    To be honest a lot of these motorcycle shops can use some decent competition.

Bike
    still counting
    Quote Originally Posted by biketimus_prime View Post
    To be honest a lot of these motorcycle shops can use some decent competition.
    THERE speaks someone who clearly knows 5/8 of farcall about the actual business side of the vast majority of bike shops in this country - but is clearly happy enough to be raped in the patooty for the internet access no matter WHO he uses in his delusional quest for "equal opposition"

The playing field is so far from level its not funny - your Brother Jonky has seen to that ...... but when / IF his attempt at evening things a little bit with GST on your "cheap" deals, that may change. Then you add the duties and other import costs, AND the actual costs of doing legitimate business, you'll get closer to true competition. Some dude with a laptop and a spare wardrobe AINT playing the same game as the upfront members of the trade here in UnZud

Rant ends ........

Bike
    Red-shifted GT250R
    The dealer network here would be much happier with the competition, if they could get access to parts on the same basis. I.e. without significant cost or delay or other restrictions put in place by the distributors or manufacturers.

Not two weeks ago, I was quite happy for my local Hyosung shop to stock a new clutch cable and replace it on the spot. Got to work less than an hour late and with clean fingers. Win.

I must be getting soft. My sense of adventure doesn't extend to a week or more commuting with vice-grips, just to save a few bucks.

Bike
    Red-shifted GT250R
    I'm sure if you visit the aforementioned wardrobe, you will no doubt get to look for your desired product by searching alphabetically, 20 to a page, while all part names start with "Hyosung" and various model numbers. Instead of, I dunno, what the part might actually be called.

Bike
    2015 DRZ400SM, 2010 R1
    Quote Originally Posted by budda View Post
    THERE speaks someone who clearly knows 5/8 of farcall about the actual business side of the vast majority of bike shops in this country - but is clearly happy enough to be raped in the patooty for the internet access no matter WHO he uses in his delusional quest for "equal opposition"

The playing field is so far from level its not funny - your Brother Jonky has seen to that ...... but when / IF his attempt at evening things a little bit with GST on your "cheap" deals, that may change. Then you add the duties and other import costs, AND the actual costs of doing legitimate business, you'll get closer to true competition. Some dude with a laptop and a spare wardrobe AINT playing the same game as the upfront members of the trade here in UnZud

Rant ends ........
    You're in invercargill, I don't think you know anything about the majority of bike shops in the country considering the majority is in Auckland and north island.
    The service is atrocious at some shops and in particular there is a group of shops down one road here that have horrible stories from each shop. There is basically a monopoly on parts and service and now there are a couple of new players that are making a killing because of how good their service, pricing and skills are. Perfect example is Motorcycle Doctors who have recently opened up a proper shop and are absolutely flat out.

What I'm saying is there is a market for better service and better pricing. The motorcycle trade has been closed off too long. Out with the old, in with the new.

Thread Information