Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YZF1000 Thunderace Formula 1 sidecar for sale

Bike
    Windle, MoBuilt, Fireblade, RS250, FZR4

YZF1000 Thunderace Formula 1 sidecar for sale

Listed on trademe, any questions just ask. Can email more photos to those interested.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=756573128

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0741.jpg 
Views:	995 
Size:	867.8 KB 
ID:	299530

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Listed on trademe, any questions just ask. Can email more photos to those interested.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=756573128

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0741.jpg 
Views:	995 
Size:	867.8 KB 
ID:	299530

Is this the old V Stuer and mates chair?
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

I love my job Call 0223210319--AKA Shaun

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    this is an awesome deal for some one start chair racing on- is it fast enough in a straight line to beat DREW
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    TF125
    Can you put up some pics of the chair with your missus sitting on it please, preferably with her in that brightly coloured wig & bikini combo again - it worked for me last time

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto-Dynamix View Post
    Is this the old V Stuer and mates chair?
    Correct it is Vince Steur and Dave Beresford's sidecar, ex NZ champion, raced at Bathurst, good bike with lots of NZ racing history.

Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Can you put up some pics of the chair with your missus sitting on it please, preferably with her in that brightly coloured wig & bikini combo again - it worked for me last time
    lol.. that wasn't my mrs

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    some one buy this unit and get doing some skids on it, it is a great price
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    will ya take a crate of lager a week for it- seriously though, if I had 6k now I would be the owner of that baby already for bit of fun.

SERIOUSLY now though, anyone want to be a swinger with me trying to ride one of these babies??????????
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    will ya take a crate of lager a week for it- seriously though, if I had 6k now I would be the owner of that baby already for bit of fun.

SERIOUSLY now though, anyone want to be a swinger with me trying to ride one of these babies??????????

I'll put my hand up! So much fun.

Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by haydes55 View Post
    Go halves or shares with Shaun

I'll pass on the lager - hard to pay for race entries and gas with beer.. unless spyda is on the gate.

Happy to let people pay it off over a period.. Ya wouldn't get the bike until its paid for or majority is paid for.. and some sort of written agreement in place incase it all turns to sh*t (goes for anyone interested)

Bike
    Normally Suzuki

Ya got any money to put into it? And have you ever raced or had a ride on a chair dude, and are you sure you would trust me hahaha

I am a few months away from being able to buy this due to what I am doing with another bike related project and making a living on the internet, but seriously if the cash was there now I would already purchased this
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    Normally Suzuki
    Quote Originally Posted by Fast Eddie View Post
    Go halves or shares with Shaun

I'll pass on the lager - hard to pay for race entries and gas with beer.. unless spyda is on the gate.

Happy to let people pay it off over a period.. Ya wouldn't get the bike until its paid for or majority is paid for.. and some sort of written agreement in place incase it all turns to sh*t (goes for anyone interested)

PM your best lowest purchase price and the min holding deposit man, ( I AM MAKING NO COMMITMENT AT THIS STAGE) this is all just So I can go and fuk up drew- HAY, would it be able to be ridden as fast as drews chair in turns and on the streights

The yelling words are to remind you dumb cunts what I said on this day
    shaun@motodynamix.co.nz

Bike
    '09 Bandit 1250s
    Ya got any money to put into it? And have you ever raced or had a ride on a chair dude, and are you sure you would trust me hahaha

I am a few months away from being able to buy this due to what I am doing with another bike related project and making a living on the internet, but seriously if the cash was there now I would already purchased this

I could contribute a few grand if it was to eventuate. Although this summer I've already been employed as ballast on a speedway sidecar. So not sure what weekends will be free.

I raced the mothers day meeting at Taupo swinging. As for whether I trust you...... Don't really give a shit. I have gear, as long as you twist the throttle and don't be a bitch about it I'll have fun.

Bike
    a red heap
    I could contribute a few grand if it was to eventuate. Although this summer I've already been employed as ballast on a speedway sidecar. So not sure what weekends will be free.

I raced the mothers day meeting at Taupo swinging. As for whether I trust you...... Don't really give a shit. I have gear, as long as you twist the throttle and don't be a bitch about it I'll have fun.
    Going shares in a sidecar never ends well. Giving Shaun money just ends worse.

Don't be a Muppet.

Bike
    PM your best lowest purchase price and the min holding deposit man, ( I AM MAKING NO COMMITMENT AT THIS STAGE) this is all just So I can go and fuk up drew- HAY, would it be able to be ridden as fast as drews chair in turns and on the streights

The yelling words are to remind you dumb cunts what I said on this day
    They say money talks but at the mo, gotta stick to the 6k, and no deposit required.. pay it off over 6 months if ya like.. any longer than that and it will drag on a bit.

It's a great handling chassis - and runs a stock motor.. tune it up.. go faster..

There ya go Shaun...

Any one that is keen, is a good swinger just gotta be keen

Don't listen to Gordonious.. It would be ideal if I went halves/shares in racing.. paying for it all yourself is brutal.

Bike
    swinging on speedway..
    Down here short circuit is on saturdays and speedway normally on sundays but dunno

Thread Information