Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling my Mint Condition suzuki GW250

Bike
    gw250

Gw250 - sold already

PRICE NEGOTIABLE
    PRICE INCLUDES: Demon Sports tires (value $250) and a cargo case ($150)

Honestly, if you're looking for a beginner to intermediate bike that's perfect for open and closed roads.. This has to be my top pick.

This bike was bought brand new from colemans suzuki and has since been serviced religiously every 5000kms and I have just recently gotten the 20,000km service done (oil, plugs, bolts, chain, all the lot).

I have all paperwork and receipts for proof so no need to worry for ages you can just enjoy the ride!

It’s quick and agile for twists and turns. Drives smooth with very comfortable seating for long drives and is AMAZING on petrol.

For photos and views here is the trademe link:
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...?id=1175573066
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0415.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	611.4 KB 
ID:	324912   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0414.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	616.0 KB 
ID:	324913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0417.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	519.1 KB 
ID:	324914  

Bike
    16' xtz125e super-adventure, Ninja 650
    Blog Entries
    did you go to salesman school?

Bike
    gw250
    Hahaha nah this bike is very special to me thats all :P. Upgrading to a sports 600cc!

Bike
    1993 Yamaha FJ 1200
    Blog Entries
    Perhaps you might try in THIS thread ...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...mistic+sellers
    When life throws you a curve ... Lean into it ...

Bike
    S1000RR
    Quote Originally Posted by FJRider View Post
    Perhaps you might try in THIS thread ...

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...mistic+sellers
    I don't know. From what's available currently on TM market, $4k ono seems reasonable.

Remember, that thread is for TM idiots living in la la land.

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    I don't know. From what's available currently on TM market, $4k ono seems reasonable.

Remember, that thread is for TM idiots living in la la land.
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...1176295573.htm

I think 4k is at high end some new ones are at 5k now with Yoshi pipe ones 6k.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    gw250
    Quote Originally Posted by mossy1200 View Post
    http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/moto...1176295573.htm

I think 4k is at high end some new ones are at 5k now with Yoshi pipe ones 6k.

well, you guys are awfully supportive haha. To be fair yes prices have varied but i doubt there's a single soul out there whose kept it as well looked after as me from the day it was born which is why i've put it up for that price. Also, there are VERY few red inuzumas in all of Auckland on TM.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zilahi View Post
    well, you guys are awfully supportive haha. To be fair yes prices have varied but i doubt there's a single soul out there whose kept it as well looked after as me from the day it was born which is why i've put it up for that price. Also, there are VERY few red inuzumas in all of Auckland on TM.
    Its not really about what we think but more about what your prospective buyer thinks.
    Search GW250 and you come up with plenty for 4k. What that means is yours is one of plenty. Lowest priced GW250 will sell while you lose prospective buyers. More GW250s will be listed for less and the cycle of not selling will continue. Dealers will sell to learner riders because they offer finance and some form of buyer protection.
    Your bike you sell at price you like.
    I sold my last bike on here for 1k less than everyone else had the same model listed on this site not even on trademe. 3 buyers within 2 days all wanting it. Guy flew down from Auckland to collect. Gone and moved on.

Bike
    S1000RR
    Its not really about what we think but more about what your prospective buyer thinks.
    Search GW250 and you come up with plenty for 4k. What that means is yours is one of plenty. Lowest priced GW250 will sell while you lose prospective buyers. More GW250s will be listed for less and the cycle of not selling will continue. Dealers will sell to learner riders because they offer finance and some form of buyer protection.
    Your bike you sell at price you like.
    I sold my last bike on here for 1k less than everyone else had the same model listed on this site not even on trademe. 3 buyers within 2 days all wanting it. Guy flew down from Auckland to collect. Gone and moved on.
    You mean the Suzuki Bandit? But that was too low of a price!!!

If you can make it on Kiwibiker you can make it anywhere.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJK View Post
    You mean the Suzuki Bandit? But that was too low of a price!!!
    Its sold while one I looked at 13months earlier on trademe is still on trademe.
    Plenty of Bandits for sale at the moment.
    I took my money, added some and bought a m109r for 6k which is about 2-4k under what most m109rs are listed at.
    Lost a little and gained again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	m109r a.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	324928  

Bike
    2004ZX6R
    PRICE NEGOTIABLE
    PRICE INCLUDES: Demon Sports tires (value $250)
    You would hope at this price it includes tyres

Bike
    gw250
    Quote Originally Posted by WNJ View Post
    You would hope at this price it includes tyres
    hahaha these tires are upgrades from the original, so yes two wheels included :P. Well to be fair, as I mentioned the price is negotiable.. but I'm not willing to go down to 2k like some of these mentioned bandits just for the sake of selling it lol. This bike is being sold for the value its worth, simple .

Appreciate the feedback tho guys, I'm feeling pretty hopeful let's see whose keen for this gem

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    hahaha these tires are upgrades from the original, so yes two wheels included :P. Well to be fair, as I mentioned the price is negotiable.. but I'm not willing to go down to 2k like some of these mentioned bandits just for the sake of selling it lol. This bike is being sold for the value its worth, simple .

Appreciate the feedback tho guys, I'm feeling pretty hopeful let's see whose keen for this gem
    Nah he means I sold my bandit 1200 for $3,700 when most are 4.5-5
    The thing is some of those bandits have been on trade me for a year and haven't sold.

If you want to sell your bike in the near future then make it the best buy on the market.
    $3,400 will move your bike fast but $4,000 wont.
    There is a new listing for 2014 GW250 12500km $2800 reserve $2995 buy now in a dealership with finance available. Tomorrow that will be sold though so you should line up to sell the next GW250 after it unless you have time to wait for a sale.

Bike
    gw250
    Nah he means I sold my bandit 1200 for $3,700 when most are 4.5-5
    The thing is some of those bandits have been on trade me for a year and haven't sold.

If you want to sell your bike in the near future then make it the best buy on the market.
    $3,400 will move your bike fast but $4,000 wont.
    There is a new listing for 2014 GW250 12500km $2800 reserve $2995 buy now in a dealership with finance available. Tomorrow that will be sold though so you should line up to sell the next GW250 after it unless you have time to wait for a sale.

Hmm that is a good analogy you're right. That dealer is offering an insanely low deal plus be probably has insurance/warranty offers. The rest however advertised are more or less around the $4000 mark. As mentioned before, its negotiable to be around that price ($3500) but everyone doesn't read further than the actual advertised price lol. depending on interest ill change price accordingly.

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Hmm that is a good analogy you're right. That dealer is offering an insanely low deal plus be probably has insurance/warranty offers. The rest however advertised are more or less around the $4000 mark. As mentioned before, its negotiable to be around that price ($3500) but everyone doesn't read further than the actual advertised price lol. depending on interest ill change price accordingly.
    As I say its your bike and your call but a best price up front no negotiation attracts punters.
    If you drop the price on listing then say price has been reduced to make this bike the most attractive on the market and is no longer negotiable.
    That Blenheim was listed today at about 4pm and I would say it will be sold before the weekend finishes( most likely tomorrow).

Thread Information