With a small twinge of regret I'm rehoming my lovely wee Naked VTR 250 as I've upgraded to another bike.
Looks just like the one in the image but no screen and gold rims instead.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gs_vtr250_l.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	312174
She's been an amazing bike to ride and i thoroughly enjoyed return trips on her from Christchurch to Invercargill and Nelson, and received a whole lot of praise from the guys on larger bikes that were stunned she kept up so well despite some very windy weather... (Note this is while we were all doing our best to abide by the speed limits for the trip down south to Burt Munro)

She's been fitted with a Ventura pack rack - with a grab bar and separate rack attachments.
Runs well on 91 (I discussed with a dealer and was told 91 is what it was designed to run on). One of my most recent fills got me 277km out of 11.1 litres and I hadn't quite hit reserve. Tends to average between 24.6-26.6 k's per litre depending on the riding. Worst economy I've ever gotten was about 160km and I hit reserve after battling the hefty head winds on the way south.

She's very happy to take me over the hills to Akaroa most weekends without any complaints. Michelin Sport tyres with 140/70 (rear) and 110/70 (front) that have plenty of wear left in them

Plate is 24YLK, no money owing on it at all and is registered until mid July.
Going for WOF this week.
Odo is reading just below 23,400 at the moment.
Regularly cleaned, garaged and well looked after.

Happy to answer any questions to the best of my knowledge.
Viewings and test rides by arrangement - central Christchurch

Plenty of pictures available via e-mail, asking price is $5,500 or near offer
Contact number is 0273877675 - call after 4.30 on weekdays thanks, or txt anytime