Thread: 1995 Yamaha SRV250 For Sale (Christchurch)

Bike
    2014 Yamaha FZ6R

1995 Yamaha SRV250 For Sale (Christchurch)

Trade me listing: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/List...x?id=774165401

1995 Yamaha SRV250 for sale (also known in Japan as a 4DN). This is a fantastic bike to learn on and, being quite rare nowadays, turns plenty of heads.

I have owned for the past 2 1/2 years but have just upgraded to a larger bike so sadly my SRV has to go. The great thing about these bikes is that you get that 1970's classic cafe racer look with the reliability of a modern Japanese bike.

The 250cc V-twin engine sounds beautiful with the Supertrapp single exhaust (hear it here: http://youtu.be/gnY82lkjDs4) and packs quite a punch for it's size, leaving the old GN's and CB's in the dust. Many are surprised to learn it's only a 250cc - it doesn't look or sound like one.

Only mods are the aforementioned Supertrapp exhaust, indicators, - all by previous owner - and the bar end mirrors which I added myself for better visibility (they have a slight convex shape). I still have the original mirrors wrapped up in the shed too (last pic shows what bike looked like with original mirrors). I'll also throw in the bike cover and a spare speedo cable.

Registered till 28 Sep 2014 and WOF expires in Nov 2014. I have done most of the servicing myself but recently got a Yamaha mechanic to look over it when fitting a new speedo cable. Oil including filter was changed approximately 3,000 km ago. Tyres are ~7,000 km old. Front is in great condition but rear will need changing in the not too distant future (may get you through one more WOF). I have pdf copies of the owners and workshop manuals which make self maintenance cheap and easy.

You'll be hard pressed to find another SRV in such good condition with low km's!

Thanks for viewing.

Seat height approximately 780mm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR9941 (2) cropped_Google+_Enhanced_01.JPG 
Views:	867 
Size:	514.7 KB 
ID:	300565  

Bike
    N/A

Svr250

Hi there

Do you still have this bike, its weird but I couldn't find you when it finished on TradeMe, and it would let me find your number etc.
    My number 02102257313 please call me

Thread Information