Thread: CBR600 F2 1991 for sale - Warkworth.

Bike
    Hoonda

CBR600 F2 1991 for sale - Warkworth.

$3000, ono (make an offer - it has to go) Consider swap for boat with cash your way, or swap for car of same value....

Selling due to an unfortunate lack of use... 3 kids, wife, mortgage, two jobs... I have just run out of time for individual pursuits so Im selling this to hopefully help fund a small boat for the family... which I will probably still not have enough time to use.

Anyway... its cosmetically a bit roughed up - mostly fairing damage (LHF mainly) and normal wear and the like over its 25 years. You can get some pretty decent fairing kits from chinese manufacturers to tart it up if you wish. Its not worried me though, i got it like that.

Mechanically - well you only have to do a google to find out how great these bikes were and still are... value for money you cant go wrong. The tyres are near new on rear and new on front, new chain, new battery, new front brake pads, all less than 500kms. Has just breezed through a VTNZ WOF and reg is on hold. Had the carbs balanced a few months back. Fitted with K&N rechargeable air filter (will come with the recharge pack). New oil and filter (Motul 4T). Fitted with an adjustable 'Zorst' pipe.

Its good to go - perfect for an inexpensive step up to the midsized bike category from your LAMS bike.

I have some near new gear, not included in the sale but I could part with them for the right price if you dont have gear and this stuff fits - i replaced my gear last winter - so the boots, pants and jacket are basically new- RJAYS evo3 size L jacket and XL pants, TCX size 11 boots.

ODO reads in miles only, so its on 37141 Miles.

Ph or text 021 441 540
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1419.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	886.3 KB 
ID:	319157   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1420.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	878.4 KB 
ID:	319158   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1421.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	561.8 KB 
ID:	319159   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1422.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	811.8 KB 
ID:	319160   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1423.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	776.9 KB 
ID:	319161   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_1424.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	667.8 KB 
ID:	319162  

Thread Information