EDIT: Sorry about stupid linked images, I can't for the life of me figure out why I can't hotlink from my photobucket :/

Ok, it pains me to do this but this project has been around for too many years and I want to focus on getting another project finished plus clear some space in the garage.

Dereg, mid '60's Jawa. Originally a 125cc, but I miraculously found a brand new/rebuilt (as I understand it... I bought it 4 years ago :/ ) 250cc 2smoke engine... all shiny and I assume mint.

Bike has been completely stripped, frame sanded and painted although the stem could do with a redo if you are anal due to a bit of a bodge (not unsafe just a bit meh)

I have all parts, bagged and labeled, including some brand new replacement bits and bobs that were needed. It will need a replacement speedo and probably wiring harness both are fairly easily available new and second hand along with tyres.

Tinware has mostly been sanded back and painted satin black

Not sure what else to say, this is what it looked like originally:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jawa_01.JPG 
Views:	163 
Size:	213.5 KB 
ID:	300355

Currently the most entire section looks like this:

I honestly have no idea what it's worth... offers? around the $800 mark I guess? fuck knows... I think I paid near that for the engine lol. And of course as per other offerings, would consider swaps for legal/reg on hold motorway capable bike in reasonable nick/boats/other interesting stuff... Well keen on an offroader/buggy/rail type thing... maybe a "dirt bike" of some sort...