Page 237 of 243 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 3639

Thread: Tagorama

Bike
    DR650SE L4
    New Tag Has something to do with Cows Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150227_154903.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	309414

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    The poor old F27 still gets used for evacuation training I think, it's looking even more broken after it got blown over in the wind a while back. I think a couple of the old Air Nelson metroliners got sold to people as kids playhouses.

New road goes here...
    I know well but while we await the new tag ya know what would be farking cool would be a A-4 in the back yard
    hey now that plan of yours dosent work, cos iirc that 90* bend has a new rd headed SW then east of the 90* down were the driving range was is a big new intersection with another rd weaded SSW

and there it is
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoshoni View Post
    New Tag Has something to do with Cows
    Cows and cranes... and a shit load a dehydrating, ya know milk these days is all turned to powder then rehydrated to either green, blue, light blue etc... sucks aye give me oll daiseys tit milk anyday
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoshoni View Post
    New Tag Has something to do with Cows
    well... I well n truly fucked that up... seems it is NOT the milk factory west of Darfield, no cranes there anymore, and FFIW its bloody hot out there.
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150228_095337.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	872.1 KB 
ID:	309428

Is it this place, fonterra darfield? Couldnt find your spot though. Bloody gravel roads.....
    These aren't the bikes we're looking for....

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Na speedie... thats what I thought but i noticed the lack of crains, so closer to home is the Dunsandle milk works Synlait built in 08 and still under construction, cows are going to screw our land all for international export.

Name:	synlait.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	309431

Righto... heres your mission should you decide to take it, and you will
    Mr Brooks, one of the pioneer settlers, made a gift of land as a site for a church and school, in recognition of his generosity, his fellow settlers had the name of the district changed to...

Name:	q1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	108.0 KB 
ID:	309450 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	q2.jpg 
Size:	146.7 KB 
ID:	309451
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerous View Post
    Na speedie... thats what I thought but i noticed the lack of crains, so closer to home is the Dunsandle milk works Synlait built in 08 and still under construction, cows are going to screw our land all for international export.

Name:	synlait.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	120.7 KB 
ID:	309431

*this spot will be edited with new tag soon*
    Ah well, at least I wasn't going la la.
    These aren't the bikes we're looking for....

Bike
    DR650SE L4
    I thought there would be a 50/50 chance on that tag

Bike
    09 Bonneville, 79 SR500
    Got it - St Lukes Anglican Church, 73 Brookside and Burnham Rd, Brookside. From there I had lunch at Methven and did the 3 gorges on the way home, picking up the new tag somewhere along the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000734a1.jpg 
Size:	314.3 KB 
ID:	309503   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000740a.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	314.1 KB 
ID:	309504  
    The views expressed above may not match yours - But that's the reason my Dad went to war - wasn't it?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, .... but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,... shouting "man, what a ride"!!!

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    Quote Originally Posted by far queue View Post
    Got it - St Lukes Anglican Church, 73 Brookside and Burnham Rd, Brookside. From there I had lunch at Methven and did the 3 gorges on the way home, picking up the new tag somewhere along the way.
    shit boy... well done, how ya figger it out? did you use my clue sentance and google it giving you the web sit I got the info from???
    or did you just know it?
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    09 Bonneville, 79 SR500
    shit boy... well done, how ya figger it out? did you use my clue sentance and google it giving you the web sit I got the info from???
    or did you just know it?
    Nah, I didn't know it. Your clue gave me brookside, google found the church at brookside, gps took me to the co-ordinates from google maps, I took myself to Methven for a beer. I rode to Lincoln and followed the gps from there, 'twas an interesting wee ride in the back blocks. I saw 2 nice shiny Model T Fords and some other vintage thing between Lincoln and brookside - dunno what that was all about.
    The views expressed above may not match yours - But that's the reason my Dad went to war - wasn't it?
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, .... but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,... shouting "man, what a ride"!!!

Bike
    M109R, GS1200ss, RMX450Z, ZX-12R
    I saw 2 nice shiny Model T Fords and some other vintage thing between Lincoln and brookside - dunno what that was all about.
    Leeston/Doyleston Vintage Machinery Club had a two day show at Doyleston, mainly Tractors etc but was open invite to others to bring what they have cars, bikes, stationary motors & the such like. Just a small gathering as it wasn't advertised extremely well just in the small local rag & placards strategically located around the area.

Bike
    Steam powered rocking chair
    Quote Originally Posted by neels View Post
    The poor old F27 still gets used for evacuation training I think, it's looking even more broken after it got blown over in the wind a while back. I think a couple of the old Air Nelson metroliners got sold to people as kids playhouses.

New road goes here...

Attachment 309405
    Red crosses go right past Helicopter and aero club buildings? are they re doing that part of road too?

Bike
    86.249 93.398 00.944
    Quote Originally Posted by cruza View Post
    Red crosses go right past Helicopter and aero club buildings? are they re doing that part of road too?
    The road is stopping from where it deviates away from pound rd, and joining up more or less at the right angle bend north to mcleans island. The part from mcleans island road to the aero club is staying open, and closed from there on.
    Riding cheap crappy old bikes badly since 1987

Tagorama maps: Transalpers map first 100 tags..................Map of tags 101-200......................Latest map, tag # 201-->

Bike
    MG V11 Nero Corsa LeMans
    From there I had lunch at Methven and did the 3 gorges on the way home, picking up the new tag somewhere along the way.
    headed to a rally this weekend, any chance Ill pass it... or did you take it over "that" side of the river?
    cheers DD
    (Definately Dodgy)

Bike
    09 Bonneville, 79 SR500
    headed to a rally this weekend, any chance Ill pass it... or did you take it over "that" side of the river?
    Haha, I made a point of keeping it this side of "that" river, and yes you'll go right past it. It'll be on your right. I'll see you at the rally.

Thread Information