Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: MNZ Affiliated Club List

  1. #1
    Join Date
    10th May 2009 - 15:22
    Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Location
    North Shore City
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    18

    Question MNZ Affiliated Club List

    Does anyone know where I can get a list of MNZ affiliated clubs?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    27th November 2003 - 13:00
    Bike
    Kawasaki Z1000
    Location
    Ngaio, Wellington
    Posts
    12,785
    Erm, MNZ perhaps?
    "Standing on your mother's corpse you told me that you'd wait forever." [Bryan Adams: Summer of 69]

  3. #3
    Join Date
    10th May 2009 - 15:22
    Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Location
    North Shore City
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitcher View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Erm, MNZ perhaps?
    I checked their web site, and Googled it, but came back with nothing. I was hoping to find an online reference, or someone that has somthing to do with MNZ that has the info, rather than going to the trouble of contacting MNZ direct.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    20th November 2002 - 12:00
    Bike
    SW-1R(F4), ZXRD400, RD250LC, KLR650
    Location
    Wellington, New Zealand,
    Posts
    5,839
    Blog Entries
    35
    I found this: http://www.mnz.co.nz/links.aspx#19582 but I doubt it's all of them. Might have to ask.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    10th May 2009 - 15:22
    Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Location
    North Shore City
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I found this: http://www.mnz.co.nz/links.aspx#19582 but I doubt it's all of them. Might have to ask.
    That's a good start. It doesn't have any of the clubs that I know are affiliated on it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    3rd May 2005 - 10:28
    Bike
    Bucket & a Goose
    Location
    Lower Hutt
    Posts
    7,704
    Word on the street is that you shouldn't talk about MNZ affiliation on this site...
    "Some people are like clouds, once they fuck off, it's a great day!"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    13th March 2006 - 21:49
    Bike
    Kwikasfaki
    Location
    R.D.5
    Posts
    3,664
    Quote Originally Posted by Str8 Jacket View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Word on the street is that you shouldn't talk about MNZ affiliation on this site...
    And don't be seen wearing red,..... or is it blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You say you know how you are affected or whether you are so should everyone else have the same right? Who decides who is capable?
    Quote Originally Posted by mashman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you drive on Tramadol and Morphine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbear View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only on Tramadol because it doesn't affect me adversely.
    Side effects of tramadol include dizziness, nausea, constipation and drowsiness. Dizziness and drowsiness may affect your ability to drive a car safely.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    10th May 2009 - 15:22
    Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Location
    North Shore City
    Posts
    4,259
    Blog Entries
    18
    MNZ were kind enough to answer this question for me.

    On their home page, one page down, on the right hand side, is a picture of a New Zealand and a magnifying glass.

    Form here you can click on each region to see the affiliated clubs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •