Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: My first post - STOLEN KTM!

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by MSTRS
    Oh yea....and some of us would actually do what we threaten, just quietly.
    I would never do anything of the sort

Hope we find the cunt(s)

-Indy
    Hey, kids! Captain Hero here with Getting Laid Tip 213 - The Backrub Buddy!

Find a chick who’s just been dumped and comfort her by massaging her shoulders, and soon, she’ll be massaging your prostate.

Bike
    FZR400
    hm... could me a freak coinsedence... dunno... not so long ago(cant really tell when... last 3 days turned into hell and haven to me, and i dont remember much) i've seen a bike like this in ch-ch... breand new... and i've never seen it around before.... that's all...

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Megazoid
    hm... could me a freak coinsedence... dunno... not so long ago(cant really tell when... last 3 days turned into hell and haven to me, and i dont remember much) i've seen a bike like this in ch-ch... breand new... and i've never seen it around before.... that's all...
    Megazoid,

Was it riding on the road? Did it have the 17" wheels? Did it have a sticker kit? Can you remember where you saw it and maybe be able to scope the area out?

Please keep a lookout. This is the first lead I've had.

Thanks.

Bike
    2003 650 Suzuki Savage

Stolen Bike

Hi Dude..sorry to hear about your bike..I will keep my eyes open in Auckland..Commiserations ..Those Thieving Buggers deserve what they get when they are caught..Here's hoping that will be soon ..ShadeeLady.

Bike
    Kawasaki en 450 LTD
    well if it shows up in our end of the country I'll be sure to let you know, i really get sick and tired of hearing how these mongrels get away with theft time and again, lets hope this bike is found and the person that took it gets what's coming to him/her

Bike
    2003 marauder 800

Question have you >>

thought of letting the powder coating places around the country know about it , as a mate told me that the wheels are worth so much on there own , that sumone might take them to get the colour changed,
    a couple of guys have said the same thing to me . might be helpfull , never
    know
    this is what they really need

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by savage rider
    thought of letting the powder coating places around the country know about it , as a mate told me that the wheels are worth so much on there own , that sumone might take them to get the colour changed,
    a couple of guys have said the same thing to me . might be helpfull , never
    know
    this is what they really need
    Cheers Savage.

I've been handing out fliers too. That's the benefit of working in a printing house.

Bike
    Some prick stole my GN
    Hey FM, just got alerted to your post by an email. I know exackly how you feel having lost my bike to crooked theives just under two months ago.
    Will add it to my watch list. Fuck I hope we both get our bikes back, I've been missing that rush (and the ability to actually get around without taking a bus) every day since it happened to me.
    Top effort to all the Kbs for support, I know it means a lot.
    RidE oN

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Cheers Bevsta,

Do you have any details on your bike you could give me. I'd like to be able to return the favour and keep an eye out.

Cheers,

FMJ.

Bike
    Sweet Fcuk All
    Bloody hell! This brings the point home a bit, two bikeless (stolen!) KB'ers chatting in the thread. Man oh man, maybe it's because I'm from SA, but that farmer DID have the right idea with those bike thieves... Pity he didn't finish the job, thats the ONLY way to reform these fcukers!

Bike
    1991 Yamaha TZ250
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ
    Sorry to start off with a post about a stolen bike but hopefully you guys and girls can help me out.

I've just had my KTM250RFS (350 kit) stolen today. It's a road registered motard that I use as my sole mode of transportation.

I parked it outside my workplace as I always do (The Colour Guy, 20 Daly Street, Lower Hutt, Wellington). Parked it at 8.30 am and finished work at 5 pm, walked outside to get on it and go home and low and behold some mother ....ers taken it. They must have chucked it on a truck cause it had a lock on the front disc.

There has been alot of time and money spent on this bike not only by me but friends as well and any information or support would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a few pic's. It's very distinctive because of the XGXracing decals and purple 17" wheels.

P.S. If I find the pricks who took it I'm definately gonna break a few bones and spill some blood! Feel free too suggest some forms of punishment.
    This was happening all the time in the UK, it's sick and the scum that do it are bike riders themselves usually, sorry to hear about this.
    I work in the trade, so will keep my eyes and ears peeled for you!!
    Sell my bike? I'd rather shove wasps up my arse!

Bike
    Rf900RS

Bike seen in chc

I feel for you bro, in losing your bike to theving scumbags, hate the fuckers!

Anyway, read somethin about it my be down here?,

I will print the piccys and take them to all the bike shops tomorrow and see if I cant find some to be gentle with :raghead: so if anyone got anything that can help me then pass it on, 021350166.
    They said smile it cant be that bad, so I did, and it was!
    Bringing it to the world

Bike
    1989 Harley-Davidson Sportster

Angry Worth a try?

Sympathies re the missing wheels. But hey, why not try advertising for that same model, you know - Wanted to Buy? Put ads in the Lower Hutt news, Trade & Exchange, on TradeMe... offer cash and see what happens.

It's a long shot, but I've heard of this sort of thing working before, where the dumbf*ckers of thieves are so greedy for cash they respond to the ad. Also - and you've probably done this - send a flier round all the Wellington region bike shops with photo of the bike and details etc. Sooner or later the "new owner" might need to take it in for servicing.

I know these are slim chances, but you'll feel better doing something positive. Good luck.

And when you find the bastards, attach them to the back of your bike and go for a long long ride...

Bike
    Bandit 1250S ,sold the wifes bike

Hang em all

Never realised bike theft was such an issue, only since i've been riding have I heard all the horror stories, what sort of wanker steals a bike................
    Didn't know retards could ride........

Bike
    1986 Harley FXSTC

Stolen KTM

Hi FlangMaster, welcome to the site, sorry its under bad vibes. pisses me off to when you think we busted our arses to get a few precious thinks and some scumbag comes along, proberbly never worked or done an honest days hard graft. I hope the shitheads who did this to you are online, so they can see how many upset bikers they've got to contend with. Its a shame WE have to suffer, loosing our no claims, the hassles with the buraucrats in the insurance industry, and all the extras that go with it.
    I live on the Kapiti coast (Waikanae) and I read in the local paper about the police finding a bike that could be like yours, on the beach, I think. It had no rego so they were apealing to the public for any info of who the owner might be. Let me know how you get on Seagull (Harley rider)
    ;yes

Thread Information