Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    On Trademe bud.

Wow…. some people….
    How do i delete my KB account?

Bike
    RSV4RR, M109R, ZX10R
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonu View Post
    You're joking right. The OP found the whereabouts of the bike and had to harass the pigs for 2 weeks to seize it at the address HE gave them. It was lucky it was still there. Those lazy cunts sure as shit won't be bothered to go through the previous owners.
    If the last owner stole it when he was 11 years old they still wouldn't be able to trace it back far enough.
    I have evolved as a KB member.Now nothing I say should be taken seriously.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellywrestler View Post
    tough when you've got unregistered bikes changing hands and no real official paperwork.
    if flang guy was insured and they'd paid out it would now be the property of the insurance company
    No that's only in the case of an accident wreck. There was a story about similar thing in paper awhile back. Even if insurance company pays out you still legally own the property if/when recovered.
    The settlement paid out by insurance company is a civil matter if they want to go to expense and bad PR of trying to claw back money the insured prob doesn't have.
    Typically the time frame involved means the insured item has devalued to less than what paid out so opens another headache maths wise if there was to be a clawback of some kind...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    Glad you got it back Flang
    Hope your still riding dirt?
    I thought I read somewhere once a vehicle had changed hands so many times you didn't get it back??
    Could be quite wrong there tho.
    Would have been a nice Motard in its day
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    2009 Husqvarna SM610ie
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    Glad you got it back Flang
    Hope your still riding dirt?
    I thought I read somewhere once a vehicle had changed hands so many times you didn't get it back??
    Could be quite wrong there tho.
    Would have been a nice Motard in its day
    Thanks. Nah haven't ridden dirt in a couple of years, I may get back into it real soon. I haven't even been riding on the street for while either. The 660SMC is at TSS at the moment for sale if anyone is interested.

The "changing hands so many times" thing doesn't sound right at all. It's still the original owners property.

I actually enjoyed riding the 250EXCR (350 ) motard more than the 660. It has that instant response that I like. Once I pick it up from up north I'm gonna give it a good spruce up, ride the thing and may even get it back on the road or even convert it back to dirt.

Now yo guys might be able to help. Who do you recommend in the way of bike transporters? It's up in Tauranga at the moment in the police evidence room. Or do you reckon I'm better off picking it up myself, I'm thinking it'd probably cost the same as getting it shipped down.

Bike
    Depends on the ride.
    Tell the cops to photograph it and make it available for uplift.
    Aint no way they should hold it for weeks.
    If they say evidence ask them if they are going to take the bike over to the court or a photo.

Bike
    anything I can get my grubby wee paws on
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMasterJ View Post
    Now yo guys might be able to help. Who do you recommend in the way of bike transporters? It's up in Tauranga at the moment in the police evidence room. Or do you reckon I'm better off picking it up myself, I'm thinking it'd probably cost the same as getting it shipped down.
    Hitch hike down, ride it home. Costs just a little time and a tank of fuel...
    =mjc=

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo NZ View Post
    Tell the cops to photograph it and make it available for uplift.
    Aint no way they should hold it for weeks.
    If they say evidence ask them if they are going to take the bike over to the court or a photo.
    Lol. Just really, Lol. They'll do what they think they need to do.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Thread Information