Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My daughter got kicked in the ... between the legs. What to do?

Bike
    2007 GSX1000R
    There must be something you can do to prevent this happening again - or perhaps it happens to others as well. that you are not aware of.

A girl was hasseling my daughter, aged about the same too. This was at school, but I felt little would be done if the teachers dealt with it, so I scared the be-jesus out of her myself and she never bothered my daughter again.

However, I think this has the potential for more harm, and you may need to take it further.

I feel for you and your family.

Bike
    CBR1000RR
    Blog Entries
    Defend your daughter, educate your daughter, empower your daughter, and just be there for her as her safe place. Let her know you are really angry about what happened to her, and that it is not her fault.

Others aren't necessarily going to apologise or be accountable for their actions, but our little girls deserve the right to lay blame where it lies and get help when it's needed.

There is a campaign against domestic violence being run - I saw them advertising at Westgate today and by sheer co-incidence it gave me the opportunity to speak to my 7 year old about violence being utterly unacceptable, no matter what.

As for the little boy and their parents, I suggest you give it a few days to cool off and come back to it when you're able to be more rational. Again - I say... you may get an apology... you may not. Sadly - you will need accept whatever happens.
    $2,000 cash if you find a buyer for my house, kumeuhouseforsale@straightshooters.co.nz for details

Bike
    None, sold.
    Thanks - this is way more supportive than I was expecting. I was just blowing off steam, really .... but as I've calmed down I do realise the ride sharing thing is dead and I'm just going to have to do loads of driving.

But it's worked well in some ways. She spoke to me, I did something about it. Must be very reassuring.

Dave
    Signature needed. Apply within.

Bike
    2006 BMW F800ST
    You have so much more self restraint then me.

I tip my hat to you sir.
    In space, no one can smell your fart.

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    Kids can be real shits sometimes... sorry you found it in your house...
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Bike
    None
    Blog Entries
    Dude, I've told you before: People suck.

It's odd that a society that acknowledges it has a problem with violence, particularly domestic and school yard is so flipping bad about facing up to it

On the one hand the parents of the perpetrator may be mortified. On the other, they may well just respond to their own biological hard wiring.

Had a kid push my eldest into a rock garden and then smash his face into a large rock - as a joke. Snapped one of his newly emerged adult front upper teeth in half. $1200 later (thank you ACC for refunding that) it has a repair that will need to be redone every 5 years until he's 25 (thank you ACC for not paying for those - bastards). a

Repair was done the same day which left tooth smasher completely mystified. Parents refused to acknowledge us. Eldest son pulls his assailant's trousers down (good boy) during a school yard scuffle. Maximum humiliation, minimum pain, just like I taught him. Eldest son gets forced to write an apology letter because of the "emotional scarring".

Dad gets eldest son to write on envelope and sends eldest son back to school with an invoice for $1200 made out to be repaid to ACC.

Matter dropped, however still no apology.

Other people suck.
    If a man is alone in the woods and there isn't a woke Hollywood around to call him racist, is he still white?

Bike
    2008 Hyosung GT250R
    Kick the boys mother in the coont and see how she likes it. She then might beat the shit outa her son for being a right prick.

Otherwise id sign you daughter upto martial arts of some sort, Not only will she be able to put him in a fancy restraining hold. She will also learn disceplin and get all sorts of fit.
    Fear is never a reason to quit. It's only an excuse.

Bike
    696 Ducati
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RantyDave View Post
    Thanks - this is way more supportive than I was expecting. I was just blowing off steam, really .... but as I've calmed down I do realise the ride sharing thing is dead and I'm just going to have to do loads of driving.

But it's worked well in some ways. She spoke to me, I did something about it. Must be very reassuring.

Dave
    If she can't turn to her parents who can she turn too.. well done!!! Kids need most certainly to grow up knowing they should never be the victim, and they can turn to someone constantly. I was a victim of mental abuse, and lived with it for 8 years... till 5 years after the seperation someone said "don't take this shit anymore" and I don't. But I had no idea I was the victim till someone pointed it out to me.

Bike
    08 harley fxdf
    teach your daughter not to put up with this! yell scream make a scene
    tell the day place where she goes so the can keep an eye on it
    and then i would be going to see the parents and just saying quietly that if there boy does anything to my girl again i will be straight araound to rip his (the fathers )farken face off

Bike
    None, sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by popa griffin View Post
    Otherwise id sign you daughter upto martial arts of some sort
    She's on her second term of Karate - it's going OK, not spectacularly. We did it mostly so she can get some more discipline I don't want to be teaching her how to break some kid's nose but the day is fast approaching.

Dave
    Signature needed. Apply within.

Bike
    2015 GSR750
    Many many years ago. When I was at primary school. I used to be a little shit. I think I was about 10-11 at the time and I used to pick on this one kid ferociously...... I don't know why but, I was such a horrible bully. I used to abuse and tease him relentlessly. One day, very early in the morning when all us kids where outside before class had started, I gave him a real hard time when he walked passed me. Little did I know his mother was standing at the gate watching the whole thing!!! She strutts over to where I was grabs me by the collar and yells in my face "If I ever catch you giving my boy a hard time again I will give you something to cry about"!! well.... I tell ya what, I nearly shat my pants !! and, I never picked on that kid or any other kid ever again ! I was terrified !
    anyways....... moral of my story. You have to catch the little prick at the precise moment that he terrorises your daughter then walk right over to him, and teach him a lesson. The kind of lesson that will have him shitting his pants. Talking to him (or his parents) a few hours after what happens doesnt achieve anything.
    It worked on me. I hope it helps you.

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    One of my sisters has two kids, a boy and a girl, both now in their 30s. My niece has always been a pretty neat kid, not perfect but the sort of kid you can't help but like, whereas her brother is a nasty piece of work and sly with it. They were staying with us when we lived in Whakatane and he kept kicking her right up the backside (from behind, but still would have hurt the same) - not just kicking AT her, but really putting the boot in. He was about eight and she could have been about 11 but he'd been a nasty little shit from even earlier than that.

The next time he went to kick her she grabbed his foot and tipped him up on the grass. Of course he screamed like he'd been tortured so my sister gave HER a hiding. My father intervened and was told "she has to learn she can't pick on her brother, he's only little".

Fast forward 25 years or so... the niece is married with three kids, got a good job, her husband owns his own business - and the nephew? Into drugs, can't hold down a job for long because he's a lazy bastard - and my sister is still defending him and saying he's a neat kid.

This kid sounds like a psycho in the making. He obviously knows what he is doing is wrong and I don't give a shit if he has behavioural difficulties. His parents need to realise THEY are responsible for him and he should be left in no doubt he can't get away with this.

I am pleased your daughter felt comfortable enough to tell you what happened and I don't blame you for not wanting her near this retard.
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Bike
    2010 CB 1000 R, 2008 Suzuki Bandit 1250
    Blog Entries
    I was going to ask .... I dunno. What would you guys do? Am I being completely unreasonable about this? Clearly we can't ride share any more. I'll give it 24 hours for them to do something about it before ... I dunno. Shit. SHIT.

Dave
    Dave youve been a star, and a poster boy for a man who is wired RIGHT!
    You did not react vilently (some bleeding hearts will disagree) you stood up, you protected your girl best way you could without actually hitting someone

Your doing fine, keep on the way you are

My son was badly beaten at a high school, you have done better than I did when I let the 'school board' deal with it....and nothing happened

When my daughter was bashed by 3 girls including a kicking on the ground handled it poorly (as result of sons incident) and am lucky the cops on scene were realistic old school boys

Kia Kaha Dave m8 you did the right thing, keep doing it

Wish we could still spank shits like this boy that kicked your girl, but law says no we cant ffs
    Just ride.

Bike
    Bikasaurus Rex,Tricerabike
    I suggest either of these two procedures:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Bike
    She resents being called a bike
    Blog Entries
    She's on her second term of Karate - it's going OK, not spectacularly. We did it mostly so she can get some more discipline I don't want to be teaching her how to break some kid's nose but the day is fast approaching.
    Dave
    Heh, Tae-Kwon-Do 6 year old in our house (just got her yellow tip too )... but i realise that she's 6, doesn't really understand the idea behind hand to hand combat and therefore won't be perfect at it... I'm hoping that will change though, because i will teach her to break someone's nose, as well as under what circumstances she is allowed to do so without DAD getting pissed at her... So far she hasn't done it, but i pity the fool that tries her on in years to come!

Give her the tools Dave (ye olde Glesgae kiss), ya never know, she may use it well!
    I didn't think!!! I experimented!!!

Thread Information