Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My daughter got kicked in the ... between the legs. What to do?

Bike
    06 Transalp
    Blog Entries
    Is this is the George Parkin One Day School (or similar)? If so they are then both kids are exceptionally bright, I'm not talking a bit intelligent in some areas it is in the top couple of % across the academic spectrum. ODS is a really cool place, it teaches really interesting stuff at their level and they get to mix with kids who are mentally on par. If it is some other school then my assumptions will be rubbish.

Your daughter is your primary concern and it is your job to give her the best environment... no need to tell you this. She will learn from this situation - what ever happens. It is your job to help her learn something positive from it. So you can teach her how to deal with a situation like this so that the bully does not come off best. This would come in two ways: how she can personally handle the situation and how you can be there to support and help her overcome the bully. (if you need to get really nasty then try keep it away from her ;-)

This boy is also very intelligent and seems to be running rings around his parents. He really needs to learn that his behavior is NOT ACCEPTABLE. It seems he gets away with the behavior at home and one day school. Does he get away with it at his normal school? As an pupil at ODS is is an ambassador to his normal school, he also needs his normal school to OK him to go to ODS. This privilege can be revoked. Their normal head teacher and the ODS heads would have been my first port of call. The both schools will have a policy on bullying make sure these are followed. Possible threats include further action to the police and withdrawing your daughter from the school. Carry out your threats, you cannot let the school sweep it under the carpet.

I would also ask questions about this boy, if animals don't like him or any of the other abuse / pre-serial killer traits are present (he already has intelligence, devious, disposition to sexual based violence, weak parents...) - he needs serious help! Any of these concerns and I would also go directly to SIPS. Tell them they are dealing with a super intelligent brat who will run rings around them unless they are properly prepared!

Good luck

and remember this little shit of a bully probably has a higher IQ than anyone else involved (except maybe your daughter :-)
    Motorbike only search
    YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - CRC AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE CRC. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE

Bike
    Trans NZ Broliner
    The boys parents cant be relied on to do the right thing, most likely they have contributed to his manner.

Forgive the boy as a product of bad parenting, he is only a child, and find better friends for your children. Bullying is endemic here in NZ, so dont take it personally and learn from this episode, talking to your daughter so she learns too, and can process her pain, hopefully not becoming wary of all boys.

Bike
    BMW R1200RT
    FWIW if things get worse, you can always deploy stronger measures.

http://www.cyf.govt.nz/about-us/contact-us/index.html

Call CYFs on 0508 FAMILY (0508 326 459) and report your concerns about the boy. Don't be dramatic - just give them the facts about why the boy presents a danger to your daughter.

As long as they're not bottom feeders, coming to the attention of CYFs should be enough to embarrass the parents into some sort of action.
    The greatest pleasure of my recent life has been speed on the road. . . . I lose detail at even moderate speed but gain comprehension. . . . I could write for hours on the lustfulness of moving swiftly.

--T.E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

Bike
    Trumpy Daytona 675
    I,m the oldest of 5, 2 boys after me and 2 girls after them. Us boys use to play fight something cronic and it could from time to time get rough but we never went for private parts.
    My first thought when I read this was .... hmmm thats not right. I would say get your daughter away and get some one to keep an eye on this lad there could be a cause to his behavior.
    "In 2008 we have over doubled the number of bikes on the road than in 1995 and yet we where still under the amount of crash's had in 1995"

Bike
    1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Quote Originally Posted by XP@ View Post
    ...and remember this little shit of a bully probably has a higher IQ than anyone else involved (except maybe your daughter :-)
    I don't think it should make any difference whether he's a bright little piece of shit from a good school or a thug from a decile 10 school - he deserves a kick in the nuts to show him why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable!

I get really fed up with parents thinking if a kid is bright, then he should be treated differently from one who is thick. If he is bright, then he should be even more aware of the consequences of his actions and he should also understand why people are reacting the way they are. His parents are the ones who should be ensuring he knows this.

If the parents aren't prepared to make this nasty bully apologise AND vow to keep a close eye on him in future, then yes, do what XP suggests and approach the schools. If he is on some programme and it's a privilege, then he needs to lose that privilege immediately.

And if that doesn't work, let's make a posse and deal to this kid ourselves!
    Yes, I am pedantic about spelling and grammar so get used to it!

Bike
    2005 GSXR750
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrider View Post
    Must be something wrong with that kid! (the boy) :slap:

Even at the tender year of eight, I knew that those little treasure troves (baby camel toe's) had magic powers!

For that kid to even think of kicking a girl there tells me he's fucked in the head and completely without hope!

Kinda like a turkey bird voting for an early Christmas! Somehow the fucking world has got it's self upside down!
    I couldn't agree more. At that age he KNOWS it is wrong.

Bike
    None, sold.
    Is this is the George Parkin One Day School
    Bingo. We have a winner.
    I would also ask questions about this boy, if animals don't like him or any of the other abuse / pre-serial killer traits are present
    Yes, now I agree thoroughly but for a different (perhaps the wrong) reason - namely that his parents need to start taking seriously the fact that they are not raising a digital media wunderkind but instead are about to spit out another Clayton Weatherston. They are smart people, clearly, but need a bucket of cold water. Asking the kind of questions a psychologist would ask of a potential serial killer might just do the job....

Dave
    Signature needed. Apply within.

Then I could get a Kb Tshirt, move to Timaru and become a full time crossdressing faggot

Bike
    06 Transalp
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    I don't think it should make any difference whether he's a bright little piece of shit from a good school or a thug from a decile 10 school - he deserves a kick in the nuts to show him why this kind of behaviour is unacceptable!
    True, but really this is up to his peers to dish out. But for this to work the school has to know he is the one bullying at the moment, then if he gets the shit kicked out of him by a Ranty 8 yo girl (or another kid) the response can will be more appropriate.
    At the moment he has probably been much more pain than we know about but he is getting away with it because he is smart enough to figure out how.
    I get really fed up with parents thinking if a kid is bright, then he should be treated differently from one who is thick. If he is bright, then he should be even more aware of the consequences of his actions and he should also understand why people are reacting the way they are. His parents are the ones who should be ensuring he knows this.
    Unfortunately with a bright kid who has decided to be a problem you need to treat them sort of differently. Many of the tools available to parents of normal kids just don't work, the bright ones tend to find a way round the action = consequence. For them they just get more devious, so as with any kid you need to find a way to keep them in check - each are different.
    If the parents aren't prepared to make this nasty bully apologise AND vow to keep a close eye on him in future, then yes, do what XP suggests and approach the schools. If he is on some programme and it's a privilege, then he needs to lose that privilege immediately.

And if that doesn't work, let's make a posse and deal to this kid ourselves!
    From the sounds of this, I would not bother with the parents, they cannot control the kid. Don't take any sh1t go to the schools (normal and ODS) tell them what is happening and that you want it sorted NOW!
    Motorbike only search
    YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - CRC AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE CRC. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE

Bike
    06 Transalp
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RantyDave View Post
    Bingo. We have a winner.
    One of our boys went there so been there!
    Quote Originally Posted by RantyDave View Post
    Yes, now I agree thoroughly but for a different (perhaps the wrong) reason - namely that his parents need to start taking seriously the fact that they are not raising a digital media wunderkind but instead are about to spit out another Clayton Weatherston. They are smart people, clearly, but need a bucket of cold water. Asking the kind of questions a psychologist would ask of a potential serial killer might just do the job....

Dave
    Would be interesting to know what games are in his playstation collection...

Wishing you all the best with your daughter, done right, she can come out the other end stronger
    Motorbike only search

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Kick the mother in the cunt, and knock the little fucker out good and proper.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    None, sold.
    Would be interesting to know what games are in his playstation collection...
    Mother is very frustrated. She teaches a digital media course at uni, does research into said field, drops computers in front of her little snowflake and all he does is play games. "Violent games" she tells me, that she doesn't mind that they are games so much rather that he likes blowing shit up at all upsets her. We had them over at the weekend a few weeks back and got talking about this and my take at the time was "but he's a small boy, all small boys like blowing shit up". Which is true, right? But maybe this one does actually have a problem. Anyway, she's just pissed that my little'un owns her little'un at writing their own video games.

FWIW I like games, ones where you shoot things and blow other things up and I'm like this massive peacenik hippy type ... well, compared to the biker world I am anyway. And I let my daughter play Ratchet and Clank, probably the most obscenely violent thing since Tom and Jerry. I don't have a problem with violent games and get just so bored when someone blames a school shooting on them.

Anyway, I think we're going to leave this one to the wimmin (my better half is fucking awesome). If I get involved there's just no chance we'll get through the conversation without me saying "trainee rapist" at least once and shit will go thoroughly downhill from then on...

Dave
    Signature needed. Apply within.

Bike
    06 Transalp
    Blog Entries
    Tom and jerry or ratshit and clank in moderation is one thing but when it comes to Grand theft auto or some of the more violent 1st person shooters for prolonged periods ... totally different. After a couple of hours playing death match in the office then getting on my bike - not safe. They have an effect without doubt.
    The small boy needs to be told when he can and cannot play games. Also that trying to get out on technicalities (ours now 16 still tries it on) will not work. (For about 3 months Chris was limited to playing games he wrote. He came up with some really good ones!)

Which ODS does she go to?
    Motorbike only search

Bike
    2017 Husqvarana FS701
    I have just had a young family member inform me of a group of boys in her school who are behaving similarly to her and a friend of hers, including sneaking up behind them and pretending to have sex with them (aka dry humping).

Now my first instinct was to tell her to rip his throat out with her bare hands should he try and touch her again. Once I calmed down a bit, we had a chat with my wife there too and told her that she has got to inform her teacher immediately. She is intermediate age, so no doubt the boys have hormones racing, but I see this behavious as a precurser to what could develop in further life should it be allowed to go on unchecked.

I also taught her a CQB strike to use on him should he try it again. I am also considering having a serious chat with him (and maybe parents too) that involves respect towards women, sexual molestation and the rights of other people to not be preyed upon. He is lucky he is not 18+ otherwise I would break his face.

There is no way this sort of behavious should be tolerated. If I were you I would follow it up very harshly with the other parents and if they do not take it seriously, i would consider going to the police.
    Nail your colours to the mast that all may look upon them and know who you are.
    It takes a big man to cry...and an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Bike
    2010 Honda CB1000R Predator
    Blog Entries
    How about getting the other boy (via his parents) to apologise to your daughter, and explain to your daughter why his actions were wrong and why he is sorry.

Thread Information