Page 216 of 379 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216217218226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5676

Thread: South Auckland Street Skills

Bike
    2000 Honda Hornet 600
    Saw a black VTR250 today, the chain was drooping like grandma's boobies... Scary!

Looks nasty tomorrow, so won't be there. Shame, was looking forward to a ride and catch-up with my fellow aSASSins...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigadee View Post
    Saw a black VTR250 today, the chain was drooping like grandma's boobies... Scary!

Looks nasty tomorrow, so won't be there. Shame, was looking forward to a ride and catch-up with my fellow aSASSins...
    when did you see grandma boobies? There wont be any stripping this week I reckon

its dark and I cant see out the window, so I will wait and see rather than listen totally to the weather panic merchants

will be good to see you again Tigadee

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Honda CBR 600, Harley 1200 Custom
    I wont be there tomorrow and it is not the weather that is putting me off.

I will be attending committee meeting with Auckland Ulysses so it is bike-related. I hope that gives me a good excuse.

I will be there next week though

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Sis View Post
    I wont be there tomorrow and it is not the weather that is putting me off.

I will be attending committee meeting with Auckland Ulysses so it is bike-related. I hope that gives me a good excuse.

I will be there next week though
    we wont be at Ulysses as we arent old enough
    the mice will play while the cats away

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Sorry guys I wont be there. Im very tired so will be having an early night.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    Sorry guys I wont be there. Im very tired so will be having an early night.
    looks too miserable for tonight - there's always next week , so I will be working on the bike

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    XL1200c Sporty HD
    Blog Entries
    Yeah nah, going straight home tonight. At work for atleast another hour to wait for the crazies to bugga off. ALMOST got taken out this morning heading to the SW 20B. Found myself in a quasi fix i should have seen coming, asshole cagers wouldn't play nice and let me in to merge into the left lane so i sped up to avoid pissiness only to encounter a citrine metallic sedan who was at first creeping along slowly but then decided to speed up as i passed. Dam cage people and their erratic behaviour and damn ME for being more complacent than i should have been at the time. Meh, Initiated counter moves and split down the side of traffic then rounded the corner of the lights onto the on ramp and off, but it entailed me doing something dodgy and narrowly getting outtiv the crapper, damn dirtbag had the temerity to beep its horn at me too. Spoiled the day really and it just went down hill from then grrrrrrrrrr. mmmm cage mentality around lights and on-ramps leaves a lot to be desired and i should have been more vigilant. Be warned about that particular on ramp.

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Maakz View Post
    Yeah nah, going straight home tonight. At work for atleast another hour to wait for the crazies to bugga off. ALMOST got taken out this morning heading to the SW 20B. Found myself in a quasi fix i should have seen coming, asshole cagers wouldn't play nice and let me in to merge into the left lane so i sped up to avoid pissiness only to encounter a citrine metallic sedan who was at first creeping along slowly but then decided to speed up as i passed. Dam cage people and their erratic behaviour and damn ME for being more complacent than i should have been at the time. Meh, Initiated counter moves and split down the side of traffic then rounded the corner of the lights onto the on ramp and off, but it entailed me doing something dodgy and narrowly getting outtiv the crapper, damn dirtbag had the temerity to beep its horn at me too. Spoiled the day really and it just went down hill from then grrrrrrrrrr. mmmm cage mentality around lights and on-ramps leaves a lot to be desired and i should have been more vigilant. Be warned about that particular on ramp.
    I understand completely, even in a cage I have seen some unbelievable things lately. Recently I got a bigger horn, I am eager to try it out. Its a safety device. unless you are dealing with hairing impared , we know you

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    2000 Honda Hornet 600
    Aw poor Maakz... Come to SASS next week and have a hot choccie & good empathetic company, and all will be well in the world again.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behaviour does.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    For those interested the next Advanced rider training day is 11th Oct. These are at Hampton Downs. These are not race days but training days so no crazy overtaking etc. If you go you will learn a lot. New riders to the track will be in group 1 and you will have a 1000cc limit.

Dont forget to wave to Sharry as she will be a Marshal.

Bike
    Exxon Valdez
    For those interested the next Advanced rider training day is 11th Oct. These are at Hampton Downs. These are not race days but training days so no crazy overtaking etc. If you go you will learn a lot. New riders to the track will be in group 1 and you will have a 1000cc limit.

What the fuck good is a 1000cc limit? The fastest bikes on the planet are thous'.

Bike
    Quiet plodder

Would this be suitable for the likes of me?
    is there a website for more info?

what typ of wave should I give Sharry
    prob last one

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Quiet plodder
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigadee View Post
    Aw poor Maakz... Come to SASS next week and have a hot choccie & good empathetic company, and all will be well in the world again.
    are you gunna be there too

READ AND UDESTAND

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    What the fuck good is a 1000cc limit? The fastest bikes on the planet are thous'.
    I dont get it either but there you go. And it stops guys with Bandits and the like who could do with the training.

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by eldog View Post
    Would this be suitable for the likes of me?
    is there a website for more info?

what typ of wave should I give Sharry
    prob last one
    Of course, its made for you. Website is out of date but they will get it sorted soon. I will email and request some entry forms.

Thread Information