Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: KTM power valve adjustment?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    2nd September 2008 - 21:18
    Bike
    Changes Weekly
    Location
    NGARUAWAHIA
    Posts
    2,336

    KTM power valve adjustment?

    anyone know if you can adjust the power valve other than changing the springs? dou you just turn the adjusting bolt were the spring goes??
    SHE LOOKED UP AT ME WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES
    THEN HER SKIN FELL OFF
    AND SHE PROMPTLY DIED
    IT WAS EBOLA, LA LA LA EBOLA

  2. #2
    Join Date
    21st May 2007 - 17:03
    Bike
    kx250f
    Location
    shore
    Posts
    1,616
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcr250 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone know if you can adjust the power valve other than changing the springs? dou you just turn the adjusting bolt were the spring goes??
    Just burn it


    pm reckless he knows
    Broken bikes wanted, pm details

  3. #3
    Join Date
    24th August 2008 - 15:26
    Bike
    09crf250r
    Location
    auckland
    Posts
    580
    ya Just burn it

  4. #4
    Join Date
    16th December 2007 - 16:40
    Bike
    2013 xc 250f
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcr250 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone know if you can adjust the power valve other than changing the springs? dou you just turn the adjusting bolt were the spring goes??
    Yea ya can use a flat bladed screw driver, only turn the dolly screw out to flush with the case or about 2 turns in from standerd I ajust mine all the time.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    2nd September 2008 - 21:18
    Bike
    Changes Weekly
    Location
    NGARUAWAHIA
    Posts
    2,336
    Quote Originally Posted by andy 101 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yea ya can use a flat bladed screw driver, only turn the dolly screw out to flush with the case or about 2 turns in from standerd I ajust mine all the time.
    so in =aggresive and out=passive?
    SHE LOOKED UP AT ME WITH BLOOD IN HER EYES
    THEN HER SKIN FELL OFF
    AND SHE PROMPTLY DIED
    IT WAS EBOLA, LA LA LA EBOLA

  6. #6
    Join Date
    17th November 2009 - 14:46
    Bike
    KTM 250 EXC
    Location
    Upper Hood
    Posts
    583
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcr250 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    anyone know if you can adjust the power valve other than changing the springs? dou you just turn the adjusting bolt were the spring goes??
    http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/forumdispl...uro&order=desc

    Try this site dude, can be helpful to the decerning rider.
    Last edited by Pornstar; 24th January 2010 at 18:01. Reason: link issue
    HOW DARE YOU SAY I HAVE A BIG PIPE
    Sometimes I ride Slow, sometimes I Ride Quick, But When its Time To Get Busy Out The Hat Comes The Trick.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    16th December 2007 - 16:40
    Bike
    2013 xc 250f
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingcr250 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    so in =aggresive and out=passive?
    Other way around turning the dolly screw out takes preload off the red green or yellow spring and the power valve opens sooner screw in adds preload and the power valve and opens fully later.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    16th December 2007 - 16:40
    Bike
    2013 xc 250f
    Location
    Hamilton
    Posts
    201
    Quote Originally Posted by Pornstar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.ktmforum.co.uk/forumdispl...uro&order=desc

    Try this site dude, can be helpful to the decerning rider.
    You try the ktmtalk site as well there is a massive amount of info there.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •