Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Katiepie graduates

Bike
    2007 CB900
    Your continued great attitude is an inspiration katiepie - http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4798...tells-rescuers ... and I love that your mum knows you are old enough to make up your own mind!!!

After any accident ... or incident people worry ... especially when they haven't fully understood the risks of being a rider. But you know its ok for them to worry it just shows the love that they have for you.
    Life is a gift that we have all been given. Live life to the full and ensure that you have absolutely no
    regrets.

For your parts needs:

http://www.motorcycleparts.co.nz/

Bike
    Its a Boat
    Thinking of you Katie, bum,poos and weez but it only a bike. You are the important piece.

Mark

Bike
    KTM 1290 SDR
    How absolutely gutting!

I only started reading page 3 this morning when Katiepie had got her new bike. I was getting excited for her and wanting to read more. I almost wish I hadn't.

I'm gutted that I can't say "I'm glad you're not too badly hurt"!

I'm gutted that I was laughing and smiling at page 3, when all was not good further in the thread.

I am however glad that you have spirit Katie and it wasn't worse!
    Nunquam Non Paratus

Bike
    Kate
    Sorry to read about this crash girl. After reading how excited you were to Graduate to the R6, then reading about the accident in the news ... bummer. Good to see your attitude is still positive, heal soon, heal well.

Bike
    suzuki
    was going to say 'chin-up' Katie, but it looks like it's not that easy.
    take care then

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4798...tells-rescuers

Bike
    R6 & RGV250
    I've only met you a couple of times Katie (most recently about 2 hours before your accident), but you're held in high regard by Jimmy and Drew and I've heard a lot about you from those reprobates! As soon as they heard they dropped everything to rush to your bedside - don't think the lawns will be finished for some time now, lol.
    Was very saddened to hear of your mishap, but I'm really pleased to hear that you're in good spirits - that will go a long way to helping with your recovery. All the best hun. Our house is wheelchair accessible, so if the hospital gets too much for you in the next few weeks Jimmy and Drew can kidnap you and bring you back here for a wee shindig for a few hours! You wont mind travelling in the back of the TSS work truck will you? They've got heaps of tie downs to make sure you stay in place!

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Well - thats our girl aint it - always thinking of other people. Even as they were wheeling her into surgery, she was thanking them for all they were doing. But great to see that cheeky grin taking up most of page 3

There has been talk of doing a fund raising ride at some stage for the Lifeflight Trust (and others) so this is one way we can all do a little to help the people who are out there helping us when we are at our most vulnerable.

Bike
    EX500s - Ruby
    Heal well Katiepie!
    Diarrhoea is hereditary - it runs in your jeans

If my nose was running money, I'd blow it all on you...

Bike
    Italian
    One more post wishing you a speedy recovery. You obviously have many friends who will help you in your recovery of body, bike and getting up on that horse again. I think many people on this site look forward to hearing of your next biking adventure. Here's hoping it's soon. Kia kaha mana wahine.

Bike
    2018 Triump Street Triple 765 rs
    Oh my fuckin God. Jeez Katie you can be a worry at times. Sorry to hear of your big oops! Hope you gonna heal up and get up again soon. Sounds like your attitude is already helping you mend.
    Only just read your green rep you gave me then i read this. What an absolute bugger mate.

For Cheshire Cat.....Had dealings with you before....you can move right along and take your bullshit with you!
    Trumpydom!

Bike
    Aprilia RSV4
    see you on the road soon
    It's not what you ride but how you ride it!!

Bike
    Forza 155 SE Pit Bike
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    Our house is wheelchair accessible, so if the hospital gets too much for you in the next few weeks Jimmy and Drew can kidnap you and bring you back here for a wee shindig for a few hours! You wont mind travelling in the back of the TSS work truck will you? They've got heaps of tie downs to make sure you stay in place!
    Fuck that. We'll just strap her on the Sidecar platform. Safe as houses..........
    Vote David Bain for MNZ president

Bike
    dei imperiale donna
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    Fuck that. We'll just strap her on the Sidecar platform. Safe as houses..........
    YEAH! If you go as slow as you did on the Hill Climb on Sunday, she will be real safe!

Bike
    Speed Triple 1050, '89 Spada
    I don't know Katie-Jane very well, but she seems to be a glass half full person, looking forward with the positive comments she made in the stuff article.

We all like to help people we know when things go bad... rather than flowers or chocolates, how about a whip around to help pay for the insurance excess for her R6? I'd be keen to contribute and collect on behalf.

Edit: or the other option is to obtain her bank a/c details and people can just direct credt her account.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlangMaster
    I had a strange dream myself. You know that game some folk play on the streets where they toss coins at the wall and what not? In my dream they were tossing my semi hardened stool at the wall. I shit you not.

Bike
    2009, Kawasaki Ninja 250R
    Nice to see she's on the front page of the stuff website. Is the expected healing/reabilitation time around 8 weeks? It's a shame she misses out on the last bit of summer.

Thread Information