Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Katiepie graduates

Bike
    900 Hornet, Preddy, RZ's, A100's
    Blog Entries
    I was sitting in a foodcourt eating and was watching the telly when you popped up! Volume was off, but knowing what you went through to get to that point ... good on ya girl!

What a great positive role model you are!
    "I like to ride anyplace, anywhere, any time, any way!"

Bike
    bandit
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoos View Post
    I don't know if this has already been covered or not...[bound to been]

I just read this really interesting article online about a welly biker that...who broke her neck a few months ago...been in halo traction and is desperate to get back on her bike.

How awesome is that....much better than the usual temporary NZder storys,etc media usually write.

Sort of the positive attitude New Zealander we need more of..talked to the media in a positive way..came across really well..much better than the usual crap we hear in the media.

Well done...who ever you are!!

Ps: someone needs to pass a message on if they know her...story said they where on a yamaha....you need a suzuki!!
    Saw her on the news the other night ... Cute chick. And bigger balls than many guys ... Go you good thing ..
    "So if you meet me, have some sympathy, have some courtesy, have some taste ..."

Bike
    2006 GN250
    I spent all my morning at work reading this thread.

What an insperational story!!! Katie you sound like an amazing person. I wish you all the best.

Its awesome to read all the comments of support and makes me excited about joining the KB community.
    If everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I think this was Mr Poos very sad attempt at humour.

Love it bro!
    That's very subtle for poos. He should do that more often.
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    Massey ferguson 7495 dyna-vt
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff Raff View Post
    Goodness me Mr Poos - it's not like you to be so far out of the loop on KB. I'm sure Katie will see this thread and reply, but I don't think she's ready to be converted to a Suzuki yet.
    Again...

Quote Originally Posted by White trash View Post
    I think this was Mr Poos very sad attempt at humour.

Love it bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    That's very subtle for poos. He should do that more often.
    lol....as for you two...I was actually being serious. last few articles I read about motorcycle crash victims was quite biased and leaning toward implying, that it was practically the riders fault for being a motorbike rider.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    Given the short comings of my riding style, it doesn't matter what I'm riding till I've got my shit in one sock.

Bike
    speed speed SPEED
    Awesome to see you got your Halo off, must be a weight off your mind. Just watched the 3 News article (cheers Steve T) besetest thing I've seen on the net for a while. What was worse, the squeaking of the bolts or them actually coming out? Keep up the positive attitude, it suits you
    It's all Shits and Giggles until someone Giggles and Shits

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Aw shucks. You crazy kids are way too kind

I am a kiwi biker through and through, and its all of you wonderful folk that helped me to find this insane passion of motorcycling. I have spent the last 2 years meeting the best people through here, hitting the roads, doing trainng, and lapping it all up.

I'm simply desperate to get back on as soon as I can, but as I sit here tonight with my head so darn wobbly on my neck, I know I have got some hard work ahead of me yet.

the hardest thing about yesterday was trying to decide what T-Shirt to wear once the halo was off, infront of the camera. Do I wear my Life Flight rescue helicopter one? Or my Kiwi Biker one with Katiepie on the back? Sorry folks, my heroes won xx

Bike
    RSV
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul in NZ View Post
    Nah - I think its just Matthew - I mean who would call their kid 'Matthew by any chance?'.... shessh - you are terrible at guessing....

Anyway - saw the video - tough to watch and I'll bet tougher to live through Katie... Respect....
    I'll let Mr and Mrs By Any Chance know that you find hilarity in their name. I'm sure they'll be pleased to have brightened your day.

Bike
    RSV
    Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyboi View Post
    I spent all my morning at work reading this thread.

What an insperational story!!! Katie you sound like an amazing person. I wish you all the best.

Its awesome to read all the comments of support and makes me excited about joining the KB community.
    Yeah, that shit'll wear off. Just needs time.

Bike
    R1150RT
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    the hardest thing about yesterday was trying to decide what T-Shirt to wear once the halo was off, infront of the camera. Do I wear my Life Flight rescue helicopter one? Or my Kiwi Biker one with Katiepie on the back? Sorry folks, my heroes won xx

Glad your heroes won. We all need heroes in life. Was awesome to see you so well again. See you on the road.

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by nosebleed View Post
    I'll let Mr and Mrs By Any Chance know that you find hilarity in their name. I'm sure they'll be pleased to have brightened your day.
    Get them to send their daughter over - my neighbour Mr R U Nuts needs a date for the school prom. Imagine if they had a love child....

Bike
    So old you won't care
    Quote Originally Posted by nosebleed View Post
    Yeah, that shit'll wear off. Just needs time.
    Excellent supporting there Mr Nosebleed.... Go on - admit it, you are just a big softy...

Bike
    Kate
    Aw shucks. You crazy kids are way too kind

I am a kiwi biker through and through, and its all of you wonderful folk that helped me to find this insane passion of motorcycling. I have spent the last 2 years meeting the best people through here, hitting the roads, doing trainng, and lapping it all up.

I'm simply desperate to get back on as soon as I can, but as I sit here tonight with my head so darn wobbly on my neck, I know I have got some hard work ahead of me yet.

I think you made the right choice in T-shirt. Anyhow you are so famous now you don't require your name on the back of the shirt for people to know you

Enjoy the freedom from the halo. The neck brace doesn't look too comfortable but I guess compared to the halo it is wonderful for now.

Trust you got a better nights sleep.

Bike
    bike
    Blog Entries
    Halo off party...

don't forget folks, having my halo off party / drinks tonight
    7pm onwards at the Parrot and Jigger Bar Lower Hutt
    I expect everyone but me to wear a halo

Look forward to catching up with some of you there. Sorry, I may be a bit sleepy. Had 4hours sleep in 3 nights. Still kind of missing the halo and having that work done for me, but am adjusting more each day.

xxx love, Pie

Bike
    Various things
    Halo off party...
    I'm REAL thirsty.

Thread Information