Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1190

Thread: Katiepie graduates

Bike
    '74 MV Augusta I wish
    Blog Entries
    "Attack you they will, overcome you they can't," As per Michelangelo's Jeremiah on the Sistine Chapel - a pretty tortuous number for all concerned.

Bike
    Triple Delight
    Hey Missy KP.

Haters will always be haters.

Stick with people that enrich your life and cut anyone else out. Be RUTHLESS!

Power to you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubb View Post
    Nonono,

He rides the Leprachhaun at the end of the Rainbow. Usually goes by the name Anne McMommus

Bike
    Africa Twin! 2018 all the fruit!
    A whole bunch of us bikers many of whom lived up here in Dorkland got together and did a small thing for a fellow biker once.
    Turned out a bunch of Dickhead bikers thought it wasn't cool.
    I didn't give a shit about them and what they thought then and I STILL DON't.
    I don't know anyone who wouldn't stop and say hi to katiepie.
    I'm proud of her and what she has achieved these last few years and of how she has handled the BS from a few small minded, mean spirited people who think they know better.
    Much luv katiepie, those "small steps" have turned into big strides and all I see now is a friend who can and does hold her head up high despite the pain and in spite of the arsewipes who would have you beaten.
    You will complete this challenge and you will go looking for another, whatever you do my money's on you now and always.
    Our home is and always will be your home, caseye and ratbag.
    Every day above ground is a good day!:

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by caseye View Post
    A whole bunch of us bikers many of whom lived up here in Dorkland got together and did a small thing for a fellow biker once.
    Case...this is one of the reasons I wanted to post back in here. So I could update all of those who so generously did help and support me from doing exactly what you did.

I said this last year on here, but without the generosity of the Kiwibikers that all did help me, I would not have ever been able to have gotten my R6 back on the road, let alone buy another bike. You are all the reason I can still keep dabbling in the past passion the still sets me free. I want you all to know this has never been, and never will be forgotten. And to you personally Caseye, thank you for your constant support from up there. I know the riff raff will always be there, but they no longer effect me like they once did. But the Wellington scene is a very different place these days and perhaps I dream of riding in a "less complicated" place one day, perhaps with my loyal Auckland buddies.

Cheers folks - posted my post in a rush leaving work (spelling errors and typos 'n all as usual), but feel more human about getting what I wanted to get down, even if it is only to help me be able to finally push through the last of my recovery (mentally) and begin to feel like the biker that I once was. Wellington no longer feels like home after all of this, and me and my dogs may just look elsewhere in the next couple of years, we will see.

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Only read as far back as your big post on page before. I hope you made a list of the haters as most of us here would have nothing to do with them... there's some messed up weirdos out there, don't let them inside your head.
    If your ever up on a longer ride you'd be 100% welcome to drop into the HB Classic MC club, very friendly atmosphere, mix of bikes from old to new and same with riders ages and experiences.
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Bike
    Royal Enfield 650 & a V8 or two..
    Quote Originally Posted by merv View Post
    I've met you just the once at Sandbar when Scumdog last hit town and I am gobsmacked that you have suffered so much because of other people. That night we did just join together to have a few laughs celebrating the visit of our brother from the Riviera of the South and I couldn't imagine what you were going through as I didn't imagine things were so bad and we didn't really talk about it that time. I'm glad to hear you are getting through it and I can assure you not everyone on this planet, bikers or otherwise, are all dickheads.

You were smiling in my photo that night http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/sh...post1130340504

Best wishes for the future, and stay strong .
    A good night was had by all then Merv - and the best part was I got to meet you, Kate-Pie 'in the flesh'!
    Winding up drongos, foil hat wearers and over sensitive KBers for over 14,000 posts...........
    " Life is not a rehearsal, it's as happy or miserable as you want to make it"

Bike
    Dog Rooter, 1290 SDR
    Quote Originally Posted by Katiepie View Post
    But a few months ago I took up a challenge to cycle 200km over 2 days to raise money for Cancer Research in honour of my dad.
    All the best with your ride, Im following your page on the ride with interest.

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by nzspokes View Post
    All the best with your ride, Im following your page on the ride with interest.
    Thank you. I have stopped updating my thread on the Ride on here - if you would like to follow my progress I have finally created a page on facebook (may be the one you are referring to).

This can be found here

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by scumdog View Post
    A good night was had by all then Merv - and the best part was I got to meet you, Kate-Pie 'in the flesh'!
    Yes a night that warmed my heart greatly to be able to put a couple of faces to names who have been support to me, and some good laughs. Thank you both you for your kindness that night. I must catch up with Sels again very soon. A friend who understands me very very well.

Bike
    22"Z900rsSE, Z1R, FZR1000, KTM 2 smoker
    HA Sunshine this Ole thread has woken up again LOL

I organised what we did with Nooooo regrets! Bugger the knockers it was only a few bucks each
    Surprised to hear your still getting shit about it especially at your Dads Funeral that's not on
    Just remember that's more about them than you, but from your post you've learned not to take on board other peoples shit!!
    I still feel good about what we Kiwibikers did and so should everyone who put their hand in their pocket and sent kind wishes to a fellow fallen biker, ups to you all!!
    That is all in the past now as far as most of us are concerned I'd guess

BTW I should txt you but you at the Kiwi this year? I'm leading a crew down from up here this year
    Trace and I will be at the Kiwi and in Welly for a week after Cemetery on Boxing Day

CYA at your ride
    On a Motorcycle you're penetrating distance, right along with the machine!! In a car you're just a spectator, the windshields like a TV!!

'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out! Shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! '

Bike
    R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Reckless View Post
    HA Sunshine this Ole thread has woken up again LOL

I organised what we did with Nooooo regrets! Bugger the knockers it was only a few bucks each

BTW I should txt you but you at the Kiwi this year? I'm leading a crew down from up here this year
    Trace and I will be at the Kiwi and in Welly for a week after Cemetery on Boxing Day

CYA at your ride

Ah Reckless - as I just mentioned what you did and arranged, and the help that was given by many, IS the only reason I can still call myself a biker. Not a day passes where I do not think of that, look at my bike and know just how lucky I was / am - in so many ways.

All good these days, and working hard at having a stable and happy life. No longer receive and grief and if I do, I am now ok because I'm in a safer place and well again after my battle through mental illness. There are moments, but I keep an eye on them and will never be afraid to ask for help again. I hope that perhaps even one person may find the courage to ask for help from this should they need it - then it all serves a purpose. I just wanted to update all those who did help me along the way with what had happened over the past couple of years when I simply disappeared from the world. All part of me accepting, learning, gaining strength and finally healing. I owe it to many people to be honest about the path I have walked to this point. All pretty positive moving forwards - and reading through many of my earlier posts - pre accident, made me realise just how much passion, enjoyment and happiness I did have within me. It's very VERY nice to be feeling much of that back again and I look forward to making sure it stays with me this time.

Will I be at the Cold Kiwi? Rick, what a silly question to ask. I have just spent the past 3 months trying to get my bike legal for this very reason, and as of yesterday I finally have a current WOF and rego to keep me going for the next 3 months and the cold Kiwi is something I NEED for myself - my all time happy place. Looking forward to seeing you and Trace as always, and other friendly Kiwi Biker faces that perhaps I may have been too shy to say hello to when I got a little lost along my way. Still pretty shy, but would very much like to say hello to people who might see me there.

Bike
    09 GSX1400.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom View Post
    Hey Missy KP.

Haters will always be haters.

Stick with people that enrich your life and cut anyone else out. Be RUTHLESS!

Power to you!
    thats the one mom !!!!

You'd never go hungry with Nigella Gaz.
    If it weren't for flashbacks...I'd have no memory at all..

Bike
    Between bikes
    Don't know you from a bar of soap, save for reading your tale both harrowing and inspiring.

Glad to hear you haven't lost the passion KT. Some things, no-one can take away from you.

Stay strong and gizza wave if you're ever down Sowf
    "It's hard to keep an open mind, when so many people are trying to put things in it"

Bike
    Bikes!
    That's odd... normally good looking birds suffer from the other end of the spectrum, white knight syndrome

Bike
    Not a Hayabusa anymore
    I tried to read this thread, but I suspect there is something I am missing here - I gathered there was an accident (a bad one maybe) and then Trolls were being trolls?

can I have an abridged over-view?
    Physics; Thou art a cruel, heartless Bitch-of-a-Mistress

Thread Information