Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stolen: ChCh - 1994 YZF750R REG:82WEZ

Bike
    Old Blue, Little blue
    Why do they always rattle can the bikes black?
    The arsehole who removed my 750GT Ducati many years ago did the same thing - when finally recovered, it was shitty , badly done black! (I had the dubious honour of having the first Ducati V twin stolen in NZ - which made it rather obvious, which is probably why he tossed it down a bank to hide it)
    “- He felt that his whole life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.”

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsterbishi View Post
    We made a few changes here, to this day I'm still fairly sure that the thief actually targeted me through the forum being that we live on a back section, down a cul-du-sac off a quiet side street, and I'd had it parked up for a few months so being followed home was unlikely.

Especially since the guy is a career thief and I wasn't his first victim, probably not his last either!
    Epic good story of turning the tables on bad happenings. I remember when those bikes first come out was just getting my learners and they had the demo bike at Jack Burn in Hastings...

I wouldn't worry about the being followed to much, thieves are inherently lazy, all that planning and waiting would be time much better spent doping random burg's.
    And with seven degrees of separating there's probabl;y someone living mere doors away who knows someone who knows some feral trash. I can guestimate where most of the bike owners within several hundred metres of me live by the start up and shut down routines, its hard to make subtle entry and exits on superbikes or Harleys etc....
    I don't stop in the driveway anymore though, always straight around back of house with bike.

If your still worried a GPS satellite tracker is only about $160...
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information