Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Wot the Jatz's did

Bike
    F800GS
    Well......

Lunch was good , camera has died but we bit the bullet and got a real flash harry one with a gps in it even so we should be right now. It sounds like we could have company for a wee while tomorrow which should be good, a little local knowledge always helps.
    Even saw a murder of crows today
    Padmie.... at least the plants are gettng watered and Nordie.... will you chuck a warant and reg on the trailer while you've got it ?

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Since I've tuned into this rescheduled programme late I'm unsure of the plot... What are ya doing? Obviously riding from Perth to Melbourne. Whats your route so I can follow it on Google maps.

PS you really have to tidy up your undies draw

Sent from my Droid from the Jatz' bedroom
    In life as in dance Grace glides on blistered feet

Bike
    F800GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Padmei View Post
    Since I've tuned into this rescheduled programme late I'm unsure of the plot... What are ya doing? Obviously riding from Perth to Melbourne. Whats your route so I can follow it on Google maps.

PS you really have to tidy up your undies draw

Sent from my Droid from the Jatz' bedroom
    OI !! you keep your droid out of my undie draw and out of my bedroom too

Yes, we are riding from Perth to Melbourne over the next 16 days, the route isn't set in stone, we have an aunty of Allisons to see in Warnambool and thats about it.The bike is a 1200gs so I wont be going anywhere to gnarly as it'll be fairly well loaded and it'll get a bit spendy if it gets damaged.

Anyway....I'll start a proper writup now as there is a guy loading bricks onto a truck just downstairs and it's 5:30 am, I'm still adjusting to the time diff aswell

Bike
    F800GS
    Well.... after what would possibly be the longest 7 3/4 hrs of my life, we flew to Perth, W.A. Things had changed a bit since I last flew across the ditch, back then you had a colouring book and could listen to music through a stethoscope type thing This time even with the movies and music and games it was still a long flight
    Here's the view from the plane.....

Anyway, we had a day to kill in Perth yesterday so took an unguided walking tour, MrsJ was navigating so it was a longish stroll, Perth seems to be a real nice city, lots of park areas which are very tidy and well laid out, also an interesting mix of old and new buildings, I actually quite like it, except for the beggars, that has been a new experience

and here's a bell tower down by the river

And a tree

where's wally ?

After lunch with SimonM from ADVRider we wandered around the CBD a bit more,just checking stuff out. MrsJ can't get down to some serious shopping till we get to Melb.
    Anyway... the truck and little digger has gone now and been replaced by a bloody jack hammer FFS it's half 6 in the morning
    Heading off in a couple of hours to pick up the bike and load up before ging to Waroona to catch up with another ADVRider and pick up a vital part for my Big with a bit of luck SimonM will join us and lead the way out of town.

Cyew later

Bike
    DR 650
    Quote Originally Posted by JATZ View Post

Anyway, we had a day to kill in Perth yesterday so took an unguided walking tour, MrsJ was navigating
    TRANSLATION: I lost that job as I proved yet again that I have absolutely no sense of direction

But I don't care cos I is having fun anyway

Bike
    Designa Yello 2004 DR 650
    Too cool team JATZ, looking forward to some more pics and great write-up
    Cheers Andi & Ellen
    twomotokiwis.com
    Two Moto Kiwis Adventure Ride, May 3rd 2012 -> 20XX Prudhoe Bay Alaska -> Ushuaia Argentina -> Then Wherever We Point The Bars

Bike
    bike decoration, 02 1150Gs, 2015 Indian
    Anyway, we had a day to kill in Perth yesterday so took an unguided walking tour, MrsJ was navigating so it was a longish stroll, Perth seems to be a real nice city, lots of park areas which are very tidy and well laid out, also an interesting mix of old and new buildings, I actually quite like it, except for the beggars, that has been a new experience
    pitty I didn't keep up with what you guys where up to, you & my brother would have got on ... hes a dodgie bugga too he could have lead you's astray on the town for the night

nice choice of bike enjoy ya trip as we for more pic's
    Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends. (John 15:13)

Bike
    Mothers bike
    Jeepers! You could of told me where you'd be posting or if you'd be posting on here...

Still waiting on an email back. And don't worry, I've been guarding the pot plants from Padders Piddling

Good to see you're enjoying it. More pictures are need though!

Bike
    F800GS
    Hello everybody
    I was planning on writting up some news but I'm having trouble with the interweb and we still have a wee way to go, after getting some groceries, tonight we're camping in the Waychinicup N.P. east of Albany. I'lln try and catch up when we hit Klgoorlie in a cuple of days time and have a proper room
    Here's a wee teaser....
    This is our old bike when it broke down

And here's the new one

Cyew.....

Bike
    Black Ninja
    You have a trailer?

nice holiday.

Bike
    FransAlp 700
    Don't let this one die. You're losing 400cc each time here...

Bike
    Very Modded DR650
    I was planning on writting up some news but I'm having trouble with the interweb:
    Just like home then...
    www.AdventureRidingNZ.co.nz NZ's dedicated Adventure Riding Community
    Forums, free GPS track downloads and much more. Now over 5700 members, are you one of them?

Bike
    uKTM Tiger 800xc
    least the new ones got some orange on it...so thats good
    ....wherezz that track go

Bike
    91 R80GS
    Bet you're sick of the seat by now
    In life as in dance Grace glides on blistered feet

Bike
    SWM RS 650R
    You don't half have issues with bikes breaking down do ya.

Looks a good trip, keep it coming.
    I mentioned vegetables once, but I think I got away with it...........

Thread Information