Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2011 MV Agusta F3 will be a 600cc triple

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Just put a deposit down for mine, due to arrive in 6-7 weeks.

Only $17,990 ride away in Australia.
    KiwiBitcher
    where opinion holds more weight than fact.

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    1987 GPX 250
    Quote Originally Posted by R6_kid View Post

Lucky man!

Bike
    2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000

Is that Australian dollars. If so that would make it 23,557 NZD at todays exchange rate which is $2000 more than the NZ price
    "If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love."

Bike
    CBR450RR
    Blog Entries

Where'd you get money from??

I think I want to have sex with that swing arm
    Zen wisdom: No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously. - obviously had KB in mind when he came up with that gem

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastrond View Post
    Is that Australian dollars. If so that would make it 23,557 NZD at todays exchange rate which is $2000 more than the NZ price
    That would be correct, but it doesn't really make sense to spend $18k on a bike and leave it in a country where you don't live. I have a heavily modified TRX850 for road/track duties when I'm in NZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Mental Trousers View Post
    Where'd you get money from??

I think I want to have sex with that swing arm
    I'm a "technical professional" at a Uranium Mine I'm not sure if that means I'm technically professional or professional in a technical way... but it pays pretty well. I don't quite earn as much as Julia Gillard, but I'm almost there!
    KiwiBitcher

It's better to not pass and know that you could have than to pass and find out that you can't. Wait for the straight.

Bike
    2011 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
    That would be correct, but it doesn't really make sense to spend $18k on a bike and leave it in a country where you don't live. I have a heavily modified TRX850 for road/track duties when I'm in NZ.

I'm a "technical professional" at a Uranium Mine I'm not sure if that means I'm technically professional or professional in a technical way... but it pays pretty well. I don't quite earn as much as Julia Gillard, but I'm almost there!
    Reason I asked if it was AUD or NZD is before I got my Suzuki I was looking at importing a ZX10r from OZ as the bikes are usually quite a bit cheaper over there. The 10r would have been around $5000 cheaper at the time for the ABS version

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastrond View Post
    Reason I asked if it was AUD or NZD is before I got my Suzuki I was looking at importing a ZX10r from OZ as the bikes are usually quite a bit cheaper over there. The 10r would have been around $5000 cheaper at the time for the ABS version
    I think it's easier to ship Aus to NZ than it is the other way around. Though I've only looked NZ to Australia, and it doesn't make sense unless the vehicle has sentimental value as it doesn't save any money over buying the same equivalent vehicle in Australia after you've paid for shipping and the government has taken their share too.
    KiwiBitcher

Bike
    Indian Scout
    R6 Kid,
    have you got the bike yet. I've sent you a pm actually but if you have please share your impressions.

I went to the launch tonight and all bar it passing a test ride, once the demo is ready, I will have one next week.

Stunner in the flesh and great sound. Surprisingly comfy, well comparatively to sportsbikes. Going to look great when the MV handguards, heated grips and hard luggage arrive.
    Happiness is a means of travel, not a destination

Bike
    2010 DC Skate Shoes
    Nope, cashed in my deposit and took a round the world trip including the IOM TT with the money I'd started putting aside for it.
    KiwiBitcher

Thread Information