Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dukic Performance "MDX" suspension

Bike
    GSXR1000
    Quote Originally Posted by Quasievil View Post
    Wow thats interesting seen as Spanks policy is not to delete stuff.
    Nothing was deleted mate, don't know where you got that idea from.

Bike
    GSXR450
    Thanks for the clean up Mods.

You have my commitment to staying on subject at all times, and NO bad mouthing of any parties on here
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Bike
    Bikes!
    There are techs in NZ quietly going about their business without the muck raking, anyone who is upset can always use one of them instead... of course, the largest suspension outfits in the states are always happy to sell their gear to us, and their experienced technicians have access to all the same resources.

Bike
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by imdying View Post
    There are techs in NZ quietly going about their business without the muck raking, anyone who is upset can always use one of them instead... of course, the largest suspension outfits in the states are always happy to sell their gear to us, and their experienced technicians have access to all the same resources.
    Truth and ethics is all that any competing businesses would ever ask for and I cannot see how anyone with any vestiges of decency would disagree with that! I am aware of general verbal away from all ears muckraking that goes on at events etc, stuff that is not in print and beyond any parties that have posted on here. If you have a product that has high profile, if you are seen to be successful and have a profile in print its an inevitable part of life and I would stress that I am pointing it out as a generalisation.

I am proud that I spend the time to help people and will continue to be forthcoming in doing so. Sometimes for whatever sensitivities that can ruffle the odd feather, thats a risk.

Im glad you bought up the point about overseas resellers. The reality is that they havent got their feet on the ground here in New Zealand so they have nowhere near the appreciation of our roading and track conditions that local and focused suspension technicians have. If there is a valving or respringing issue ( or a warranty issue ) its a hell of a lot easier to access the local product trained technician.

Ph: 06 751 2100 * Email: robert@kss.net.nz
    Mob: 021 825 514 * Fax: 06 751 4551

Bike
    GSXR450
    Keep the enquiries coming folks.
    I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots! ALBERT EINSTEIN

Thread Information