Page 92 of 195 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2918

Thread: I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Rainbow might be open Labour Weekend.... link.

Edwards and Mailing access for bikes is open now, 4x4's not allowed until it drys more, likely november.... link.

Got to save some time for da missus though. She'll laugh at me calling her that.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Bike
    Speed Triple R
    Quote Originally Posted by cynna View Post
    anyone keen on doing edwards and mallings pass on saturday 9th november? few weeks away but i will be going then depending if we can get access on that date
    You take newbies under ya wing?

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by the oldstuff View Post
    You take newbies under ya wing?
    yep - we were all new once. might be a bit of a challange on the big bmw - sometimes one of the rivers in there is a bit swift and there is a steep section at the end. But as each track is a dead end anyone can wait along the way until we come back if the river is too high. Come along and see

Bike
    07 ktm se950

se950

i rang doc last thursday as im now going labour weekend, its open to motor bikes only,and you dont need consent, BUT only to the end of each valley

Bike
    Ducatis,Ktms
    Looks like pretty interesting country - I'm going to pop it on the calendar...

Bike
    DRZ400E
    anyone keen on doing edwards and mallings pass on saturday 9th november? few weeks away but i will be going then depending if we can get access on that date
    I'll be out riding/fishing from the 2nd till the 10th, the route will basically follow good weather and clear rivers so if the weather is good in the area then I'm keen to catchup.

Cheers

Bike
    blackbird,africa twin,xt600,xt 600tenere
    Hey oldstuff....there is always someone to help when it gets tough so you would be more than welcome and its a fantastic ride too...

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Hey kids, here's a quick video aimed at those thinking about getting, or maybe already have, the Sony Action Cam.

Can someone plz pass this on to Flash Gordon who was on the CCC ride with us? Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Video of the CCC ride to come, I have 5 hours of footage to sift thru Must remember to use Highligh Hunter

Cynna and Shoshoni, do either of you chaps want to donate some footage for the video? Would love to use some nice shots if you're not going to make a video out of it yourselves. Lemme know.
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    DR650SE L4
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Video of the CCC ride to come, I have 5 hours of footage to sift thru

Cynna and Shoshoni, do either of you chaps want to donate some footage for the video? Would love to use some nice shots if you're not going to make a video out of it yourselves. Lemme know.
    I will be at the WNR tonight if you want to grab the SD Card from me then, if not we can arrange something else.

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by ADVGD View Post
    I'll be out riding/fishing from the 2nd till the 10th, the route will basically follow good weather and clear rivers so if the weather is good in the area then I'm keen to catchup.

Cheers
    will be good to catch up - might see you in there somewhere

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Video of the CCC ride to come, I have 5 hours of footage to sift thru Must remember to use Highligh Hunter

you can have mine if you want but my backpack pushed my cam mount down too far so my of clip is just full of windscreen so not much good

Bike
    3 black ones
    got one spare bed if anyone want to come with us to Bannockburn bike week. Booked a house in Alexandra so its about 35km each day to the start of the advride. Will be tenting at the venue on the sat night then staying in alex sun to thurs

there is an organised adv ride from mon to thurs....

Bike
    R1200GS Adventure

Indeed

might be a bit of a challange on the big bmw - sometimes one of the rivers in there is a bit swift and there is a steep section at the end. But as each track is a dead end anyone can wait along the way until we come back if the river is too high.
    What he said.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edwards Pass.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	280.7 KB 
ID:	288636  

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    you can have mine if you want but my backpack pushed my cam mount down too far so my of clip is just full of windscreen so not much good
    What a bummer! Hate it when things like that happen. I've had rides where I've forgotten to turn the bloody thing on! No worries then

Thread Information