Page 56 of 195 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm looking for Christchurch Adv rides

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by cynna View Post
    im free next sat so how bout banks pennisula?
    I could be keen for that bro, so long as manage to get the broken chain back on the DR
    http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    xr650
    on the gopro site thats the same lens replacement kit i got but its only for the housing not the camera - they are the ones people are selling on trademe

those night vision cost ones is the type of replacement i need (well a nornal version) but at those prices cheaper to get a new camera. watched a link on youtube on how to repace the lens and it seems pretty tricky

might just put up with my blurry bit untit it gets worse. heres what it looks like from the biketoberfest ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G0nj...1&feature=plcp
    Got bit skewed whiff there - bit like going to the mac bar lolllllol

Sure I've seen those little black lens somewhere - you could email gopro, if no joy you could have good hunt round alibaba on both site formats,
    no doubt the wide angle lens for $89US on ebay be made in China - made in china another site (With them being so huge can take sometime to find what you want - and have to try different search terms - think like a chinamen trying to write in english )

The smudge looks similar to when they fog up - octoberfest run looked fun ......

Bike
    DR650SE L4
    I wont be able to make it this weekend, my friends reminded me that I have a prior engagement I didn't know it was Christchurch Show Day

Bike
    3 black ones
    looks like its me and brp if he is still keen

does 10.30 suit again? and whats a good meeting place?

if anyone else is keen then we are probalby heading to hickory???? bay - not sure how to get there so hope brp does

Bike
    xr650

Bike
    xr650
    10.30 sweet - could meet ya on linwood ave opposite linwood primary school - shoot thru the tunnel round the bays ?

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by brp View Post
    10.30 sweet - could meet ya on linwood ave opposite linwood primary school - shoot thru the tunnel round the bays ?
    is that the school by eastgate??? sounds good. can only make saturday as busy fri and sun

that weather link sent me to invercargil - chch looks a wee bit better. will keep an eye on it and see what it looks its doing tomorrow

Bike
    xr650
    Changed the link

Yeah one opposite eastgate - looks good day - see ya saturday

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    looks like its me and brp if he is still keen

does 10.30 suit again? and whats a good meeting place?

if anyone else is keen then we are probalby heading to hickory???? bay - not sure how to get there so hope brp does
    I'm keen, so long as I can get the new chain on the bike ok. I'll meet you as you go around the bays, will PM you ...
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    '03 DR650, '07 Scorpio
    How challenging a ride will it be this weekend?.. I just picked up a DR650 on Monday, and I'm keen to have a go at some adventure riding, but I have zero experience, so I'd be wanting to start off with some fairly easy rides.

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyasta View Post
    How challenging a ride will it be this weekend?.. I just picked up a DR650 on Monday, and I'm keen to have a go at some adventure riding, but I have zero experience, so I'd be wanting to start off with some fairly easy rides.
    Woo Hoo! Well done that man! If the other guys are keen for a fast blat or some serious stuff then I'll show you some easy stuff and we can have a chilled cruise.
    Around the peninsula is mainly dirt roads so not hard at all

Bike
    800XC
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Woo Hoo! Well done that man! If the other guys are keen for a fast blat or some serious stuff then I'll show you some easy stuff and we can have a chilled cruise.
    Around the peninsula is mainly dirt roads so not hard at all
    I am still tring to get my ducks in a row (don't wait for me) - but if it does happen I am easy both ways -hard and fast (or as hard and fast an overweight underskilled novice can go on an overweight underskilled behemoth) or easy cruise-

Bike
    DR650SE L4
    Quote Originally Posted by brp View Post
    I've gotten a reprieve so I am now able to join in on some fun also, could we have another meeting place say the BP Station on the corner of Linwood Ave & Raupo St?

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoshoni View Post
    I've gotten a reprieve so I am now able to join in on some fun also, could we have another meeting place say the BP Station on the corner of Linwood Ave & Raupo St?
    ok that sounds good then since i will need to fill up

Bike
    3 black ones
    Quote Originally Posted by Buyasta View Post

its nothing too challanging - just go at your own pace and dont push yourself. someone can wait at turnoffs etc so you know which way to go

Thread Information