Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Christchurch Wednesday night meet up

Bike
    1976 Honda 90 Stepthrough [Turbo]
    Quote Originally Posted by Transalper View Post
    That link takes you to Nelson, that's a bit far for a Wednesday Night at this time of year.... or do you mean www.pomeroysonkilmore.co.nz
    Aw f*ck it. Here's me thinking of fanging it up to Nelson for a beer & bs - NOT!

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeteey View Post
    Rego? What's that?

How's 7pm sound to all? Time enough for those that want to have tea at home and not too late for those wanting dinner out. Ja? Nein?
    Sounds good to me!! See you there.
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Cleverly disguised as an adult! D.N.B.W and newly est Grease Monkey

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Bollocks, sorry folks, got home and fell asleep, so am going to go to bed. Am nakered! gotta look after the old health, with the way I feel 'old' is the operative word ...
    Have a nice night ...
    http://www.youtube.com/peeteey
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    88 GL145, 81 cm400 custom, 03 KLR650a
    I was there. Scored a free platter of bread. Saved me from needing to get tea

Max also turned up. We had a good chin wag. It was a nice night to be out for a ride!

Somewhere north next week please!

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth123 View Post
    I was there. Scored a free platter of bread. Saved me from needing to get tea

Max also turned up. We had a good chin wag. It was a nice night to be out for a ride!

Somewhere north next week please!
    Sorry again guys, I was really keen to come but was so tired I couldn't see straight. I got home at about 4, slept till about 6, msged you lot then went back to bed! Bloody marvellous! Really needed it!
    If anyone is interested in Guitar or Bass lessons, please get in touch. Kids to Grandparents, Rock to Jazz and folk, any style you like. Professional teacher for many years.

Bike
    1998 CB 600F Hornet-Connie, RM125

Thumbs up Thread hijack!!!

For those who came down to the workshop last year may remember my and Longwheely working on my RM125...Well It's had even more parts fixed and replaced but have just recently bought something a little bigger.

So if anyone is interested is buying her or knows of an interested party or have any questions just holler.

I also have her listed in the KB Bike trader section and will be listed on Trademe when I get my laptop back.

Hijack over

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    Quote Originally Posted by stevewederell View Post
    For those who came down to the workshop last year may remember my and Longwheely working on my RM125...Well It's had even more parts fixed and replaced but have just recently bought something a little bigger.

So if anyone is interested is buying her or knows of an interested party or have any questions just holler.

I also have her listed in the KB Bike trader section and will be listed on Trademe when I get my laptop back.

Hijack over
    Man, selling her after you've done all that work to her must be like selling a member of the family!

I'll give you $20!

Good luck with it

Bike
    08 BMW F800ST
    Blog Entries
    Anyone up for anything 2nite? (or are you all furiously polishing [won't say what ] ready for the WNR to restart?
    He who shall go stately at the back and not stress out.
    So Gareth what was it you said about MaxF's "Funky ass curves"? - God, now I'm worried...

Bike
    I can't tonight. I'm flat broke and outta money. Gotta list my car on Trademe too. Anyone interested in a 95? nissan Bluebird? Needs a bit of work done to pass a WoF but it's still a good car. Offers over $650

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Sorry I'm out as well, MinxiMe is sick and besides I'm knackered, not much sleep happening here! Have a great night whatever you do
    Distributor of Uncle Garrys cushions for Uncle Flips Kickers (or should that be knickers?!?)

Bike
    WR250R DR650 Transalp650
    Yea, this time in two weeks everyone should be out discover it's still dark by 8pm and quite cold

On a brighter note I've just been down to Countdown Moorhouse for a 'get groceries before you eat the emergency supplies' shop and I see that Burger King is back up and running so that should make some people happy before the rides.
    www.remotemoto.com - a serious site for serious ADV riders, the ultimate resource in the making.
    Check out my videos on Youtube including... the 2011 Dusty Butt 1K - Awakino Challenge and others.

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Right since we are near the summer season We should probably make this the last wed night meet up for winter (spring)

So any ideas for a meeting point?

Bike
    Redwood Tavern?

Bike
    1994 Kawasaki EL250
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth123 View Post
    Redwood Tavern?
    Sounds good to me, what say everyone else?

Bike
    Beautiful machines
    I'm out for this one, have a dinner to go to.

Have fun, Bring on the Wed rides !!!!!

Speaking of which, anyone started a thread yet?

Thread Information