Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fairing Solutions - anyone had dealings with them?

Bike
    2009 suzuki gsx650f

Unhappy Fairing Solutions - anyone had dealings with them?

I ordered some cheap fairings for a crash damaged bike I'm doing up for track use.Ordered them 5 weeks ago with little word from them since I paid the dosh.

Bike
    Thinking
    where are they and how did you pay ?

Bike
    2009 suzuki gsx650f
    fairingsolutions.co.nz No contact no. or address and I paid by credit card

Bike
    TF125
    Not wanting to piss on your corn flakes here bud, but...

That website looks suspiciously like someone who's buying in the Hong Kong Ebay fairings to order and putting a % on top.

Bike
    CBR600RR
    Searching the companies register - there is a company called Fairing Solutions NZ Ltd but I'm pretty sure they're not related. They seem to work in the marine industry.

Back to square 1

Bike
    Thinking
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzanz View Post
    fairingsolutions.co.nz No contact no. or address and I paid by credit card

I just sent you the solution via PM dude

Bike
    Something red and quick
    Quote Originally Posted by Madness View Post
    Not wanting to piss on your corn flakes here bud, but...

That website looks suspiciously like someone who's buying in the Hong Kong Ebay fairings to order and putting a % on top.
    If it is, then normally it takes 6 - 8 weeks to land.

As for the website, a whois on the domain can be found here
    Might be worse than just Hong Kong. It seems to be some Australians. I don't trust them Australians.
    Elite Fight Club - Proudly promoting common sense and safe riding since 2024
    http://1199s.wordpress.com

Bike
    cbr600rr

did you receive your fairing solutions fairing kit?

Did you ever receive your shipment from fairing solutions? If so, can you tell us how the fitment/quality was?

Thanks
    John

Bike
    CBR400RR NC29
    Blog Entries

fairing kit missing

I run and admin fairing solutions nz site and we do have a method of contact via an email form. We also state that its a minimum of 3 weeks till delivery. Of course in some situations mistakes do happen as we are human and orders are somtimes delayed or late.

However if your unsure about an order all you have to do is email us and ask where it is. We will check the order and respond to you. Its simple really and for most of our customers they are happy with this.

And yes we order kits from China from a reliable source and no ebay is not drastically cheaper than we are. Check for yourselves if you unsure instead of just flaming us for no good reason.

Bike
    gsf600s k2
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelplay View Post
    I run and admin fairing solutions nz site and we do have a method of contact via an email form. We also state that its a minimum of 3 weeks till delivery. Of course in some situations mistakes do happen as we are human and orders are somtimes delayed or late.

However if your unsure about an order all you have to do is email us and ask where it is. We will check the order and respond to you. Its simple really and for most of our customers they are happy with this.

And yes we order kits from China from a reliable source and no ebay is not drastically cheaper than we are. Check for yourselves if you unsure instead of just flaming us for no good reason.
    I wonder if you dont provide a contact phone number and address because you dont have a NZ base. Maybe a .net.au web address would be less misleading.

Bike
    CBR400RR NC29
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pc220 View Post
    I wonder if you dont provide a contact phone number and address because you dont have a NZ base. Maybe a .net.au web address would be less misleading.
    We do in fact we also have .co.uk and also .net. The sites are all hosted in the local countries so the speed for local users will be better. Our site also does not charge GST for the sites that are outside of australia and we spend a lot of time making sure that ours sites run well and our customers are happy where possible.

We are also looking at having local managers for the local sites with local contact numbers. However as I said we are contactable via email and we do respond quickly when customers bother to take the time to email us.
    www.fairingsolutions.co.nz
    4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul

Bike
    SUZUKI Hayabusa K1

Fairing Solutions = Cheap Chineese Stuff + Scummers

I recently made a mistake and paid in advance a fairing kit from Fairing Solutions. I was misdirected and tricked by them about color scheeme and they convinced me that the colors that i order were the colors that i would get.
    Guess what.... inrelevent colors and then no answer to my e-mails after many complains for Money back...
    Those guys are really scummers...avoid them...and spread the Word guys. 500Euros Gone for nothing.

Bike
    Mc17

To the untrained eye maybe but I can see he has his thumb up his arse

The fairings are expensive, shop at your local bike dismantler. I would buy another bike just for the set of fairings and extra parts for future needs.

Bike
    CBR400RR NC29
    Blog Entries
    Not fully the truth at all, i spent a lot of time dealing with this customer and he wanted and chose a color that looked OEM and i told him we will try to get it close as we can never guarantee a 100% color match. We took confirmation pics of the kit before it was shipped for him to confirm he was happy with the colors and the first time around he thought the colors were not correct so I went back to the factory and then took another set of pics in better lighting for him and he agreed it looked closer to what he wanted and so we shipped him a kit. When they arrived he was not happy and said the colors too different to what he wanted and after having a few conversations he agreed that if we sent him a tank cover for free he would be more happy about it. So I had a tank cover produced and shipped to him as agreed and now he leaves some crappy review. Well there are two sides to every story and its better if all of it is told.

I have sold many many kits to happy customer but of course sometimes it wont be a perfect outcome but we do try as best we can to sort out the issues when they do arise. the reality is that there will always be some customers who are not 100% happy and sadly they are usually the ones with the largest mouths.

Here are the confirmation pics that this customer agreed to, if he didn't agree i could have made the painters repaint the kit or refunded him before the kit was shipped. Lets face it when the kits in Greece half way around the world its a little late to get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by wiizzard View Post
    I recently made a mistake and paid in advance a fairing kit from Fairing Solutions. I was misdirected and tricked by them about color scheeme and they convinced me that the colors that i order were the colors that i would get.
    Guess what.... inrelevent colors and then no answer to my e-mails after many complains for Money back...
    Those guys are really scummers...avoid them...and spread the Word guys. 500Euros Gone for nothing.
    www.fairingsolutions.co.nz
    4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul

Bike
    Daelim VL250 Daystar

Here are the confirmation pics that this customer agreed to, if he didn't agree i could have made the painters repaint the kit or refunded him before the kit was shipped. Lets face it when the kits in Greece half way around the world its a little late to
    An issue with other people viewing digital images for colour reproduction is that they may not necessarily have their screen set properly.
    I have Adobe CS6 PS and Bridge (lightroom) and it wasn't til I used an Xrite Monkey to calibrate my screen for new pro printer that I realised how far out some of my colours were.

When taking product photos try and use a consistant background and one lighting source, eg ONLY real daylight/sun OR incandescent OR fluorescent, don't mix as throws most camera white balance off somewhat. This can cause big shift on some colours.
    The first thbing I used to do on product shoots was to put an xrite passport in frame to get accurate white balance.

http://xritephoto.com/colorchecker-passport-photo

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0N...ew?usp=sharing
    Govt gives you nothing because it creates nothing - Javier Milei

Thread Information